These dupes need to be banned.
I think Nevy is just defending his minge dupe. I raced about 3 people that night. No laws were said to say that cops could chase people who were speeding. You decided to chase anyway. You pushed me with you cop car and made me CDM 2 people then later placed the stripe with made my front wheels pop up (making me lose steering) and then it got caught in my back wheels sling-shotting me. This is not about that at all. This is about preventing more of this from happening. Honestly? The fact that you constantly followed me around and called me a minge the rest of the night is just rude and immature. Just because you caused me to CDM people and you know I wasn't in the wrong here. If you'd kindly stay away from me as I don't want to be associated with a player who cannot own up to their own mistakes. Thank you very much.
I see that the people defending this being banned are the ones I see non stop running from the police without any RP involved.
The following 3 users Like Venom's post:
  • Nevy, Greed^, TheAwesomeAuston
Yes but I also see police often just not even trying to put on their sirens or anything just shooting the car down and arresting them. A lot of times without any RP on their part either.
(11-13-2014, 09:18 PM)FallenMoons Wrote: I think Nevy is just defending his minge dupe. I raced about 3 people that night. No laws were said to say that cops could chase people who were speeding. You decided to chase anyway. You pushed me with you cop car and made me CDM 2 people then later placed the stripe with made my front wheels pop up (making me lose steering) and then it got caught in my back wheels sling-shotting me. This is not about that at all. This is about preventing more of this from happening. Honestly? The fact that you constantly followed me around and called me a minge the rest of the night is just rude and immature. Just because you caused me to CDM people and you know I wasn't in the wrong here. If you'd kindly stay away from me as I don't want to be associated with a player who cannot own up to their own mistakes. Thank you very much.

You know what? I have about a 1 hour demo recording of your "StreetRacerRP" which I will gladly go over and record and post for everyone to see. My pit maneuvers never caused you to hit 2 people and the supposed "sling-shot" effect is a complete exaggeration. 

On another note, no law needs to be posted for a police officer to pursue someone that is recklessly driving. You think you are exempt because there is no President or because your job title says "Street Racer"? 

You may call me rude but what I found to be rude was your lack of RP and reckless behavior. You started out a civilian putting up speed bumps (Without Permission, might I add) because you were tired of the speeders and CDM occurring, and then you switch to a Street Racer? 

But what annoys me the most is how much I really hate when people call me out the way you did in this thread, especially when you say I cannot own up for my own mistakes. Lets hope you can own up to your own because the next time we will be messaging each other in the same thread will be in the ban request that I am going to make. I WILL take the time to sort through my demo and find every rule breakage you committed to prove my points.

/peaceout
(11-13-2014, 11:04 PM)Nevy Wrote:
(11-13-2014, 09:18 PM)FallenMoons Wrote: I think Nevy is just defending his minge dupe. I raced about 3 people that night. No laws were said to say that cops could chase people who were speeding. You decided to chase anyway. You pushed me with you cop car and made me CDM 2 people then later placed the stripe with made my front wheels pop up (making me lose steering) and then it got caught in my back wheels sling-shotting me. This is not about that at all. This is about preventing more of this from happening. Honestly? The fact that you constantly followed me around and called me a minge the rest of the night is just rude and immature. Just because you caused me to CDM people and you know I wasn't in the wrong here. If you'd kindly stay away from me as I don't want to be associated with a player who cannot own up to their own mistakes. Thank you very much.

You know what? I have about a 1 hour demo recording of your "StreetRacerRP" which I will gladly go over and record and post for everyone to see. My pit maneuvers never caused you to hit 2 people and the supposed "sling-shot" effect is a complete exaggeration. 

On another note, no law needs to be posted for a police officer to pursue someone that is recklessly driving. You think you are exempt because there is no President or because your job title says "Street Racer"? 

You may call me rude but what I found to be rude was your lack of RP and reckless behavior. You started out a civilian putting up speed bumps (Without Permission, might I add) because you were tired of the speeders and CDM occurring, and then you switch to a Street Racer? 

But what annoys me the most is how much I really hate when people call me out the way you did in this thread, especially when you say I cannot own up for my own mistakes. Lets hope you can own up to your own because the next time we will be messaging each other in the same thread will be in the ban request that I am going to make. I WILL take the time to sort through my demo and find every rule breakage you committed to prove my points.

/peaceout

Hey, Nevy

Can I buy 4 donators for 320K each? I tried contacting you but you dont respond...
The following 1 user Likes MrKat's post:
  • Avgar
See, I'm going to give my opinion on this, but I'm in favour of Venom and Nevy here.

The dupe has been used, quite clearly, to replicate a spike strip as FL dosent have one as of yet. I can understand why he's done this, and I'm totally for doing it. BMWs cannot in most chases be chased and arrested by the cops. Most BMW drivers don't give any car towards RP and pull over the car, and just drive off. This just totally ruins any sort of RP suituations that could took place if you'd pulled over. To counteract this, users have made dupes that work as a spike strip to be able to stop reckless drivers that give no damns about RP. I'm not sure if you've ever played cop, but it's quite nice when people actually pull over like most situations in real life. When a car just speeds away and dosen't even try to RP it out, it's really irritating and as stated, ruins RP.

People have stated the BMW is OP and needs nurfing, I sort of agree, but not to the full extent. I am working on a system (spike strip/speed trap) that officers will be able to deploy, then activate using a SWEP. This'll take the car down to 20 HP, meaning the car is slowed to 15 MPH. This'll mean any BMWs that are running can be pursued a lot easier. If a car is running and is proving a threat, the officer can take action and disable the car.

You may be thinking, what if it's abused? There will be a system in place to prevent abuse of this. Before a officer can deploy the strip, he will have to use a command similar to a warrant (/spikestrip <reason>) and the president will be able to grant the officer permission to place the spike, which'll give the officer access to the SWEP for 5 minutes. This brings a lot more co operation to police chases. If a cop is chasing a BMW, they'll be able to call another officer to get into a tactical position and setup a speed strip and the other officer can lead the BMW to it. This'll solve any issues with duped messing up, and it'll mean cops have a fair chance against BMWs, instead of people abusing the fact they are quicker than cop cars and just running and yes, rules will be made for this, as you don't just spikestrip a running car unless they are proving a danger.

I hope this cleared things up slightly, the strips being developed at the moment and it's coming along well, I've just got to sort out a model and the request system.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 3 users Like Wood's post:
  • GRiiM, Nevy, FallenMoons
If you are interested... This is what happens with this dupe...

http://youtu.be/BGwy1sWj-LE
Nevy. I'd like to speak with you over steam or something. I tried to send a PM but your quota is full :/
Screw it...

Here was my PM.

I'm not going to report you. It's pointless. Even though I have the evidence to get you banned for the spike strips... Honestly. We both went sour and it was as much my fault as it was yours. I believe we both got off on the wrong foot. I apologize for my words and actions as long as you do the same since I think we both said things that were pretty hurtful. You are a good player and you do an amazing CopRP.
Here you can view the evidence here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGwy1sWj...e=youtu.be
I am, however, still reporting lollipop...
Now you can still report me. It would suck not to play for a while but you gotta do what you have to do. I personally just wanted to race a little bit not cause CDMs or anything like that. I respect others RPs and experiences.
Truce? I don't want anymore hurtful words or actions against each other. I've noticed that when this all came around my depression got much worse and now I just want it over. Thanks <3
Gota say moons, the examples you show in your video are still your own fault.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]