These dupes need to be banned.
Cops use these "Spike Strip" dupes, or as I like to call them "Minge Strips" to *slow down* speeders. They may mean well however they just cause CDM.

I was running from some cops today and ended up CDMing 5 people because of them.

These are what I mean:

Spoiler :
They look like this when placed:
[Image: MTiobwG.jpg]

Then when a car hits them they do this: (causing them to slingshot the car and CDM)

[Image: 2muowDd.jpg]

Shouldn't be speeding then Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]
I agree. I lost around 40 Vehicle HP Because of this thing, then got arrested.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
No, on a serious notes these ones aren't ideal. However some of the ones I have seen are pretty awesome. For example the FUMUKU one is crazy !
[Image: giphy.gif]
Car boots need to be banned. I had one spaz it and hit me as President, then the officer stepped on me.
I'm working on a spike strip, so these dupes won't be needed for much longer.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 3 users Like Wood's post:
  • GRiiM, FallenMoons, General Rickets
There is no reason to ban the use of a dupe type simply because some people have not made them correctly.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
If made properly (like the ones i've seen Blackdog use) they work fine, there is no reason for these to be removed.
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • Nevy
They do not need to be banned, I use them all the time and have never had an issue with it spazzing out, people just dont know how to gmod correctly.
The following 1 user Likes TheAwesomeAuston's post:
  • Nevy
You still mad?

My spike strip dupe is legit and safe. No CDM came from this, the CDM came from your driving decisions. 

To sum up the background of his story, he changed his job title to "Street Racer," and began to race up and down the main street in his BMW. As he was recklessly driving, we obviously began to chase him. This went on multiple times, usually ending up with someone dead. He DID in fact run over multiple people as he was using his nitro up and down the main drag in the city and so I began to strategically place my spike strip dupe in secluded locations (Not to mention the spike strip does not deploy until I press a button) in which would for the most part cause his vehicle to spin out. So really, what we should really do is ban the whole Street Racer RP, because what you did was simply mingey behavior. No RP involved, just spawning a BMW and speeding around.
The following 4 users Like Nevy's post:
  • TheAwesomeAuston, James_Gaff, Craz, Moisty