These dupes need to be banned.
The one spike strip partly my fault. The first one though? I wouldn't have even come close to hitting him or swerved if it werent for the spike strip dupe.
(11-14-2014, 03:33 AM)FallenMoons Wrote: The one spike strip partly my fault. The first one though? I wouldn't have even come close to hitting him or swerved if it werent for the spike strip dupe.

Were you speeding? If you hadnt been you wouldnt have been at risk of doing so. You put yourself in that kind of posititon by breaking the law and fully accept the consiquences, whatever they may be. Much like contra farmers, by placeing contra you fully consent to the fact you have a high chance of being raided by the police or other groups

Had the strip not been there, from the looks of it you would have blown right into him.

The strips are generaly only deployed when a suspect has evaded the police for to long and they want to bring it to an end quickly, and or the suspect is a threat to those around them.

From the looks of the video, you were multiple times a threat to people around you.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Moisty
If you refuse to stop even if you get shot how else are they supposed to stop you speeding without risking their own life? They have to use innovative methods, aka a "spike strip"

Also on the 2nd clip of the "spike strips" you would hit him either way, you were at 30mph right when you hit him, you didnt CDM the man because the spike trips prevented you breaking, you CDM'ed him because you were going way to fast and didnt break at all before you killed him. The spike strips almost stopped you CDM'ing him
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Im going to try to keep this away from a big generalization, but people in BMWs seem to think they're uncatchable, and hence recklessly drive 24/7, I rarely ever see a BMW driving down the mainstreet at the speed limit, what I do see 90% of the time is turbo down the main street. Now if you guys are going to be driving like idiots for no reason or RP, police have to come up with a way to stop it. If you dont want to have to deal with the spike strips, drive like a sane person. In the end police are stopping more imminent disaster, also you would of hit the guy in the second clip regardless of a spike strip being there..
The following 4 users Like TheAwesomeAuston's post:
  • Voluptious, SourLemon, Moisty, Nevy