BR on [BB][FL:RP][F.I][FFG]BlackDog
I really dont see any way im going to be able to make sense of all this, it was a slip of the tounge, this is not TnB where such a thing can lead to harsh punishment and revokal of RP powers
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
let the admins decide it...
Reading through this I don't see anything wrong. Blackdog made a small mistake, admitted it.

It doesn't take much brain power to work out a man standing helping cops could possibly work for the government.

I don't really see anything else to say other than it's starting to sound like you broke FearRP.

Oh, so you try to Change the BR on me? I called an admin/moderator, that he can manage the Situation. in This time he tranqed me and roped me, without a reason. Taking 2 Photos is not a reason for arresting a Person, isnt it? And a public place is a public place. why he only forced me, that i have to leave this place. there were 10 other Players around this Situation!!!

This results all cause of the Meta gaming of the beginning. If he would say "Sir, i am from the Police, may you leave the area?" or "Sir, this is an Police Operation, please clear the area" - this would be RP for me.

But NOT: "Badl, leave now!", after that it told him, that he dont know my Name...and if he can show me his Police ID.

He ignored my question and said "he Counts to 10". After that i called an admin/moderator cause it was Meta and the chain of acts doesnt depand cause he broke a Server rule.
All would be okay: that he is a Undercover Police security force whatever, but HOW he handle this RP is not okay! and the question is: Why he tranqed a unarmed Person on a public place, who just took 2 photos? If i would be from the TV-News, and i take some photos for the press, is it normal in our world that an Undercover officer tranq this Journalist and handcuff him with a rope? i would say NO. Remember, we all should try to roleplay! So dont talk about fearRP, if another guy broke the fearRP before. If you dont wanna give him a punishment - okay, it's you decision.
But when you gonna talk about "what i did wrong", you better should think objektiv what happens! and this is not objektiv what you guys gonna do atm..
I just wanna say that Blackdog is very trigger happy and sometimes makes some random arrests. Obviously we all make mistakes so I didn't really post a BRQ though. I just want to say that Blackdog should be more carefull when arresting. As he called me richard, "Oh looks like you're the one who stole my van, richard." And my name is scrappy coco and kind of Meta gaming. And also be a lot less trigger happy with the Tranq.

-Posted usefull information incase you want to warn me, Atleast don't delete what I wrote. Yea. No hate, Just saying he could be more careful.
-A witness - Was in the server at the time and saw him complain in OOC.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify