BR on [BB][FL:RP][F.I][FFG]BlackDog
Name of players:
[BB][FL:RP][F.I][FFG]BlackDog

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17542113

Time in GMT: 20:10-20:15

Server: v33x

Summary:
First of all, i hope its not allowed to break the Server rules, cause you got Veteran Status on this Server. (he got 2500 hours and didnt even know the rules)

AND this is a PassiveRP Server, streetcrime is NOT allowed in the City!!!

I connect to the Server, i saw a guy with a sniper who shot random around the City. i ran to him and made a photo, after that the citizen(Blackdog) said to me.

Blackdog: "Badl, you got 10 seconds to leave" - btw. this is Meta Gaming because he didnt showed up his ID.

Badl: "Officer help me, this citizen is aiming at me with a gun" - Officer didnt said anything.

Blackdog: **Tranqed me** (ActiveRP, random tranq a citizen, didnt said he is from the police or anything else, didnt showed his Police ID.

Badl *i called an admin* - the moderator saw his name, and didnt do anything against him...

Blackdog: *cuffed me*

Officer: *Arrested me*

conclusion: i got on a public place random tranqed, random cuffed and random arrested. I just were Standing around and watched a citizen how he tranqed random People, as i saw this i called an admin.

-------

Why i write a BR on him?
- Metagaming
- Random Tranq (Its not allowed to tranq citizens as a citizen for NO reason.)
- Random Handcuffed (wtf have i done? I just was Standing at a PUBLIC Place)
- Random Arrested
- Moderator didnt act. (Maybe he was afraid, cause blackdog have 2500 hours playtime and a "Veteran" Status. but that should not allowed to handle RANDOM)

evidence:
Screenshot
[Image: blackdog1p1zntl725s.png]

[Image: blackdog2hnyvgj14pc.png]

[Image: blackdog3ztxg1jrack.png]
ActiveRP?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
the oposite of "PassivRP"...
You mean.. AggressiveRP? Since when was doing AggressiveRP a ban-able reason?.. We have weapons so automaticly it makes aggressiveRP available on the servers. I don't get what you are going for.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
i delete the "activeRP" in my BR.

Thats are only Facts, what i wrote down.

Its the admins decision, how you guys will act, but its not okay, if some Players break the rules and didnt get punished for it...
(11-02-2014, 07:35 PM)Badl Wrote: - Metagaming: Slip of the tounge is all it was, i accidentaly called you by your ooc name instead of saying citizen

- ActiveRP: Not sure what active RP is?

- Random Tranq (Its not allowed to tranq citizens as a citizen for NO reason.) We were arresting someone for public display of weapons and you came around and spammed pictures at me and the officers, we told you to leave and i counted down from 10 after saying you have 10 seconds to leave the area, you refused so you were arrested for interfereing with police buisness with the intent to disturb. We were not just regular citizens we were acting under a government contract to support the police, this was broadcasted at some point(99% sure of this)

- Random Handcuffed (wtf have i done? I just was Standing at a PUBLIC Place) You were cuffed and or tied because of the above

- Random Arrested You were arrested for the above

- Moderator didnt act. (Maybe he was afraid, cause blackdog have 2500 hours playtime and a "Veteran" Status. but that should not allowed to handle RANDOM)

He didnt act because there was nothing to act on, no rules were being broken except for maybe fearRP on your part for not listening to police with weapons to you giving you a direct order.
Response in bold
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Camera spamming? i think i made 2 Photos of the Situation!!! cause i saw a citizen with a gun, who shot around.

@ Admin check the logs how many photos i took, you will see that i said the truth! So this was your only reason? "camera spamming"?! cause i made 2 photos? are you kidding me? thats not an Arrest reason.

You did Metagaming 100%, you didnt talked OOC to me. you cant talk ooc to me, if you are acting as a character, so the "Badl leave the area" does not Count, cause it was meta and you used a Meta act and mixed it up with a "in character" act.
He made a mistake with your name, it happens, no need to make a biggie of it. We've all done it at some point.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(11-02-2014, 08:13 PM)Badl Wrote: Camera spamming? i think i made 2 Photos of the Situation!!! cause i saw a citizen with a gun, who shot around.

@ Admin check the logs how many photos i took, you will see that ist proofed what i said! So this was your only reason? "camera spamming"?! cause i made 2 photos? are you kidding me? thats not an Arrest reason. 

The reason for your arrest was not leaving the area after the police ordered you to

You did Metagaming 100%, you didnt talked OOC to me. you cant talk ooc to me, if you are acting as a character, so the "Badl leave the area" does not Count, cause it was meta and you used a Meta act and mixed it up with a "in character" act.

It was a slip of the tounge that i used your ooc name instead of citizen when first adressing you, why are you blowing this out of purpotion?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Yes, i dont leave, because you dont know my name. I didnt react at your talking, cause there were many People around.
I told you ingame, that you DONT know my name and i wanna let an admin/moderator decide the Situation! But you went on, and cuffed me.
This are only Facts. You did metagaming, you didnt Show your ID (so ist not clear to me if you are Police or not), you tranqed me (for what was the tranq? i didnt even move?!, cause i called an admin!), and last but not least the random Arrest. Oh wait, you cuffed me aswell for no reason with the rope.

Its an admin decision, the Facts are clear. Anyway, the Server LAW is for ALL Players.