[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
Thank you for your feedback, Innovative. I will personally make sure that these notes are passed onto R&D. I believe most of the staff in R&D are currently busy on an overseas project, but I'm sure one of them will find time to make a public statement.
The following 5 users Like Suarez's post:
  • slicedhomos, Innovative, Mr Doc, Dauntless, Roachy
Judge and Sliced, that was quite some unprofessional responses you provided to Innovative. I may not be a member, however responses like this would make some people think again if WY is really the clan for them. Especially when one of them was from the public relations department. You're an official clan now, please behave accordingly. Hope you will take my words into consideration.

Sidenote: Suarez, good job.

Regards
The following 7 users Like Davidson's post:
  • Brennan, Suarez, Benporium, NightHawkd, Mr Doc, CommanderEcho, Innovative
Dear Employees,

I apologize for my lack of work ethic recently, as I have been in San Fransico dealing with some.. "internal affairs." (OOC: I've been hungover since Saturday, still am.) I would encourage you to all remain professional as you represent our glorious corporation.

Failure to do so will result in Section 4B of your employment contract coming into affect.

Warm Regards,
Alexander Heafy, Weyland-Yutani Corp,
 Executive Officer
(07-27-2015, 10:12 AM)Davidson Wrote: Judge and Sliced, that was quite some unprofessional responses you provided to Innovative. I may not be a member, however responses like this would make some people think again if WY is really the clan for them. Especially when one of them was from the public relations department. You're an official clan now, please behave accordingly. Hope you will take my words into consideration.
Regards

I do agree with you. However Innovative's question was blatantly rude "How come I Have't seen anything to do with R&D, I've only seen USCM Posts.". Next time Innovative should ask questions like that in a polite manner, not in a demanding tone. I don't know what type of reponse he was expecting with that demand. If someone asked me a question like that in irl, I would either ignore them or ask them to repeat the question politely, It was just plain ignorance.
The following 5 users Like Dauntless's post:
  • Judge Rage, Roachy, Mr Doc, slicedhomos, Suarez
(07-27-2015, 01:04 PM)Dauntless Wrote:
(07-27-2015, 10:12 AM)Davidson Wrote: Judge and Sliced, that was quite some unprofessional responses you provided to Innovative. I may not be a member, however responses like this would make some people think again if WY is really the clan for them. Especially when one of them was from the public relations department. You're an official clan now, please behave accordingly. Hope you will take my words into consideration.
Regards

I do agree with you. However Innovative's question was blatantly rude "How come I Have't seen anything to do with R&D, I've only seen USCM Posts.". Next time Innovative should ask questions like that in a polite manner, not in a demanding tone. I don't know what type of reponse he was expecting with that demand. If someone asked me a question like that in irl, I would either ignore them or ask them to repeat the question politely.
(Have no idea what is going on with the formating)

I assume Innovative's post was OOC. So, we didn't need to respond professionally. If he's going to have sly digs at us, then he's not going to get a very nice reply.
Dountless and Roach: Just because Innovative's post could to presived as rude dosn't mean that they should go down on that level. It dosn't matter if it's OOC or IC. They were posting on the clan public forum thread and as members they represent the clan when they post IC and OOC.
Roach if you want this behavior in your clan then alright, it's up to you. I just personally wouldn't like to see this behaviour if it was my clan. You can take my criticism to heart or not.

Best Regards
The following 2 users Like Davidson's post:
  • Benporium, Innovative
(07-27-2015, 01:12 PM)Roachy Wrote:
(07-27-2015, 01:04 PM)Dauntless Wrote:
Regards

I do agree with you. However Innovative's question was blatantly rude "How come I Have't seen anything to do with R&D, I've only seen USCM Posts.". Next time Innovative should ask questions like that in a polite manner, not in a demanding tone. I don't know what type of reponse he was expecting with that demand. If someone asked me a question like that in irl, I would either ignore them or ask them to repeat the question politely.
(Have no idea what is going on with the formating)

I assume Innovative's post was OOC. So, we didn't need to respond professionally. If he's going to have sly digs at us, then he's not going to get a very nice reply.
I assumed it was OOC so I replied OOC; obviously IC I would be much more professional and polite, even if the person in question didn't deserve the politeness
Apologies if any tension or conflict was generated; I only hope that they will reflect only upon me and not upon Weyland-Yutani as a whole
The following 1 user Likes slicedhomos's post:
  • Davidson
(07-27-2015, 02:05 PM)Davidson Wrote: Dountless and Roach: Just because Innovative's post could to presived as rude dosn't mean that they should go down on that level. It dosn't matter if it's OOC or IC. They were posting on the clan public forum thread and as members they represent the clan when they post IC and OOC.
Roach if you want this behavior in your clan then alright, it's up to you. I just personally wouldn't like to see this behaviour if it was my clan. You can take my criticism to heart or not.

Best Regards

Like I have said, I truely apologise for any conflict or tension I may have caused with my comments
However, like others have said, Innovative was blatantly rude with his OOC statement and, while it was unprofessional, I replied OOC in a likewise manner
We at Weyland-Yutani run a very professional and organised situation, this can clearly be seen by our recent promotion to 'Official Status'; I truly hope that you do not see these statements by singular members as views or attitudes held by WY as a whole and you do not think less of us because of them.
Thankfully, like you say, this isnt your clan, so you do not need to be expressly concerned or involved as there are no ramifications that could affect you, but I, and I'm sure all of us, thank you for your input and hope that in the future we can all work together to make this place a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
My most sincere regards.
Lets end this here and get back to how this thread should be?

Thanks.

The following 5 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • slicedhomos, Davidson, Roachy, Suarez, Dauntless
I do apologise if I came across as rude, I only asked because I enjoy seeing posts from R&D Like projects and stuff it's interesting to see.