[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
Building Better Worlds

Dear Mr. Thomas Hughens,

Your application has been accepted. Due to your seemingly outstanding work in the police force and several other classified sources that have promoted your excellence, we have accepted you into our Private Military Division. Please report to our HQ tomorrow at 0900 hours to receive orientation and basic information.

Kind Regards,
Alexander Fritzgerald,
Weyland-Yutani General Administrative Officer
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sally McSaggytits
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32774890
Hours on server: 142
Donator: Yes
Bans: Two.
Blacklists: Seven. Some were for the same thing however.

IC Information

First name: Calvin
Middle name(s): 'Cal'
Last Name: Lightman
Address: Apartment One, EvoCity, PO 126382
Current Occupation: Private Investigator
Weight: 80kg
Height: 1.84
Criminal Record: One charge of weapon possession.
How could you benefit our corporation: I can benefit Weyland-Yutani with extra firepower and brains. I have basic firearm training.
Department you are applying for: USMC
Are you an innovative thinker: (OOC: This question is a little weird. Do you just say yes or no? Do you explain?) Yes.

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would bean aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below, you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

Signed: Calvin 'Cal' Lightman
(03-21-2015, 09:37 AM)SallyMcSaggytits Wrote: -snip-

Building Better Worlds

Dear Mr Lightman,

Congratulations, you have been shortlisted. As Operations Manager I would like to invite you for a formal interview at our offices across from the government HQ, please dress in your smartest clothes and bring your CV & Portfolio. We look forward to meeting with you. You will be meeting with myself and our Head of Administration, we will both be conducting the interview.

You are to arrive at our offices no later than 20:00 tonight (BST), please print off and hand in this Guest Pass to reception upon arrival at our facility.

Kind Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Operations Manager
Code:
To: <Multiple Users>

Building Better Worlds

Dear Staff Members,

I will be issuing new ID tags to anyone that wants one of the updated styles.
Please get in contact.
Please note:

The following staff have been issued with new ID cards:
Alexander 'Union' Fritzgerald
Alex 'Rage' Robsin
Liv Taylor Whyte

-Liv

OOC: Making ID cards for your forum signature, like mine. Tell me if you want one.
Dear Citizens of EvoCity and Weyland-Yutani staff alike,
Today I am happy to announce the launch of Weyland-Yutani Space Programme (WYSP).
Some staff members have been re-assigned to the WYSP. If you'd like to join WYSP part time and you already work for Weyland-Yutani then please, do not hesitate to contact me via [email protected] (PM on Forums).
If you are considering joining Weyland-Yutani and wish to join the space program, you will be assigned to the 'R&D' team.

---Details---
Weyland-Yutani is the pioneer of viral and biological weaponry and rocketry. But what about space travel? I had been designing and looking into prototyping rockets before I joined Weyland-Yutani and after discussions and decisions, we decided, we'd launch the space programme.
This will include the design, prototyping, manufacturing and Launching of rockets in EvoCity.
Currently we are in the design process of our first rocket WY-SP-VT-01, better known as "Galactica I".
--Our Aim---
Our aim is to take the human race to new worlds. To colonize. To reach where nobody else has reached before.
Our aim is to evolve the human race, through means of travelling and setting up new places, civilizations.

More information about specific things such as our rockets and other dates, will be shown later.

-Liv
The following 2 users Like livkx's post:
  • Roachy, Tomo
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Tomoash
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56134140
Hours on server: 570
Donator: Yes
Bans: 8 (nearly all of which were over a year ago)
Blacklists: Not entirely sure, but most of them were over a year ago.

IC Information

First name: Darren 
Middle name(s): <none>
Last Name: O'Connor
Address: 
77 Evo Road
Evocity
Fearless
Gmod
Current Occupation: Civil Engineer
Weight: 14 stone
Height:  6ft
Criminal Record: Clean
How could you benefit our corporation: Having worked in engineering for  over 20 years, I can bring my creative and intelligent skills and ideas to the table. I am a careful and thorough person and I feel I would be a valuable asset to the corporation. It would be an honour to work for such a well-know, reputable company and I will be ready to work hard and work in a team.
Department you are applying for: Research and Development Department
Are you an innovative thinker: Yes, my innovative and creative ideas have aided me greatly over the years as a civil engineer.

Personal References: Liv Whyte / [FL:RP] LivKX

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would bean aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below, you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

Signed: 
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(03-22-2015, 03:03 PM)Tomoash Wrote:
-snip-

(Insert Logo Here...Logo was too large to fit in...)

Building Better Worlds
Dear Mr. O'Connor,
Congratulations, you have been shortlisted. As Head Administrator I would like to invite you for a formal interview at our offices across from the government HQ, please dress in your smartest clothes and bring your CV & Portfolio. We look forward to meeting with you. You will be meeting with myself and our Head of Administration, we will both be conducting the interview.
You are to arrive at our offices no later than 20:00 tonight (BST), please print off and hand in this Guest Pass to reception upon arrival at our facility.

Kind Regards,
Alexander "Union" Fritzgerald,
Weyland-Yutani Head Administrative Officer
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

The following 1 user Likes Mr.UnionSniper's post:
  • Tomo
(03-22-2015, 03:36 PM)Mr.UnionSniper Wrote:
-snip-

(Insert Logo Here...Logo was too large to fit in...)

Building Better Worlds
Dear Mr. O'Connor,
Congratulations, you have been shortlisted. As Head Administrator I would like to invite you for a formal interview at our offices across from the government HQ, please dress in your smartest clothes and bring your CV & Portfolio. We look forward to meeting with you. You will be meeting with myself and our Head of Administration, we will both be conducting the interview.

Kind Regards,
Alexander "Union" Fritzgerald,
Weyland-Yutani Head Administrative Officer

... you are the head of administration
you just said yourself twice
-snip-

Dear Mr. O'Connor,
I am happy to announce that you have been accepted as a recruit. You will be assessed, evaluated and mentored by myself for a minimum of five days.
Should you pass, you will be taken as a member of the R&D team (Clearance Level II Transport Engineer).
You are also to be placed as a senior member of the Weyland-Yutani Space Programme (Programme Sub-Manager).
If you fail our mentoring and assessments, your contract will be terminated immediately.
I will meet you at our offices at 0800 tomorrow to begin our mentoring, please dress in your smartest clothes and bring your Trial ID (Minimum Access ID Card) with you.
Thankyou,
-Liv
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • Tomo
Dear Staff and Members,

My temporary Minimum Access ID Card has arrived in the post this morning. 
I look forward to learning and hope to become a part of this reputable organisation.

Attached is a copy of the temporary ID Card.

Kind Regards,

[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • livkx