[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
Dear Employees,

Tonight we will enter Phase Two of Project Xeno at roughly 18:30 GMT, here is a graph to show you what you'll be working with tonight. Protective gear is to be worn at all times when inside the lab, our Private Military will be armed at all times to ensure nothing goes wrong.

We look forward to seeing you in the lab, have a safe and productive day.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Operations Manager
Dear Employees,

I sincerely apologise for not starting Phase 2 of the project when we anticipated it was going to go ahead. I have been on a business trip to our main headquarters to dabble in their research related to Xenomorphs so that we can accelerate our project. Phase Two will in term begin tonight at roughly 19:30 BST all employees involved in the Project, talk to me about your role when you arrive at the Facility.

Apologies again.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Updated 18/03/2015:

+Added more information about our private military
~Renamed Private Military to USMC
+Added Relationship to USMC
+Added Weapons Manufactured
+Added extra R&D sub-div called Biological weapons.
OOC: I forgot to do this so.. Hay ho
[Image: QyR4jb4.png]
Thank you for ordering an Autonomous Multipurpous Utility Android. Your Order has been processed and your product has been dropped off at the nearest P.O Box. The Collection code is 2S679
Your A.M.U.A. is a Q Series, the memory core has been reset.
Your contract entails that as long as not resold, editting it's hardware, or exploiting the android. You may ship it back to us and we will take out it's memory core and place it in a replacement, this is your warrenty set out for two years. When your warrenty runs out you may return the android, or have your replacement services cut off. You have several modes with your A.M.U.A.
The details are below
--ARMOUR MODE--
Heavily Armoured
Weaponised*
Titanium armour plates.
--UTILITY MODE--
Unarmoured
Built-in High Grade Mayclare Sensory Equipment
Scientific Purpous
--ASTRO MODE---
Airtight
High Endurance
Reinforced Central Skeleton

Can withstand:
High Temperatures (5,000 Kelvin**)
Sub Zero Temperatures (255 Kelvin***)
Extra-Vehicular-Activity Mobility Accessories
Including:

Solar Panels
Winch / "Grappling Hook"
Jetpack
(Space - Uses Carbon Dioxide as propellant, ineffective in atmosphere)
Utility Preview
[Image: robot-450-x-338.jpg]
Serial:
Q-85487384
* = Must supply ammunition on site, various legalities prevent us from transporting live ammunition with our products.
** = 5000° Kelvin = 4726.85° Celcius = 8540.33° Fahrenheit
*** = 255° Kelvin = -18.15° Celcius = -0.67° Fahrenheit

If The Weyland-Yutani Corporation operates the A.M.U.A. illegally, infringing its copyright or other ill-usage notified in section 36B. Mayclare International industries reserves the right to cease all replacements, and if the A.M.U.A does not receive communication with a software check and update from Mayclare International Industries within 6 months it is designed to wipe it's hard drive and practically make it's self obsolete and unusable, this is to prevent theft and copyright infringement and such is expanded in section 68Q.
OOC Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP] LivKX
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33631470
Hours on server: 560+
Donator: (Y/N) Y
Bans: 8 (Regretable, some were silly, some have a larger story behind them than the ban reason)
Blacklists: (Not sure how to format it, because blacklists often come in 3s as in PTE access)
IC Information
First name: Liv
Middle name(s): Taylor
Last Name: Whyte
Address: Apartment #32 - V2D District, EvoCity
Current Occupation: Owner of XSellize Inc. Technology & Hardware manufacturer, designer and retailer.
Weight: 9 Stone
Height: 6 Foot.
Criminal Record: Leaking Government Sensitive Information x1
How could you benefit our corporation: I've always been interested in branching my company out into the research, development and sale of rocket ships in general. XSellize was going to branch out into a space program, but I've decided against doing this with my own company. Weyland-Yutani seems like a much more positive option. I have designed multiple prototypes for Rocket Ships and other Rockets & Space Planes. I gained a grant from EvoCity Government to launch rockets in the city, which is still valid and is not limited to my company, it is granted to me personally.
Are you an innovative thinker: Yes
Dislcaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is compltely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would be an aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions.
Do you agree with our disclaimer: Yes
Signed: Liv Whyte
Building Better Worlds

Dear Miss White,

Congratulations, you have been shortlisted. As Operations Manager I would like to invite you for a formal interview at our offices across from the government HQ, please dress in your smartest clothes and bring your CV & Portfolio. We look forward to meeting with you. You will be meeting with myself and our Head of Administration, we will both be conducting the interview.

You are to arrive at our offices no later than 20:00 tonight (BST), please print off and hand in this Guest Pass to reception upon arrival at our facility.

Kind Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Dear Employees,

As of today. Our Private Military will be available for hire as another source of income, the money we receive from this will be used to start new projects. On top of this policy change, our soldiers will be getting an upgrade of gear, compliments of HQ.

The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Nexus
OOC Information

Steam Name: Zero Lukas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80262867

Hours on server: 224 (223 hours, 56 minutes.)

Donator: Y

Bans: 11

Blacklists: 22

(I am attempting to join this clan so those BR's and BL's REMAIN at that number, I am trying to turn myself around, so please give me a chance.)

IC Information

First name: Lukas

Middle name(s): (none)

Last Name: Jaeger

Address: 49 Oakdale Street, San Francisco

Current Occupation: Currently the Strategic Response Unit Sergeant for Evocity.
Weight: 110lbs

Height: 6"1
Criminal Record: (none)

How could you benefit our corporation: I am a medium built man, and can take any task as long as I have ready men at my side. The things I personally benefit most is team work and skill. I am precise with everything I do, take everything ever so carefully. I could benefit by being apart of the Private Military (USMC) and using my skills in order to help the corporation.

Department you are applying for: Private Military (USMC)

Are you an innovative thinker: Yes, I have a good creativity ability, so i think think of cool ideas, etc. I also have a fast response when it comes to those type of things!

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would bean aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below, you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

Signed: Lukas Jaeger
[Image: cYnBHHx.png]
(03-19-2015, 10:56 PM)[FL:RP] Lukas Wrote: -snip-

Building Better Worlds

Dear Citizen,

Your application is now pending. We need to pass it through administration to decide what they think about allowing you to work for us, if denied we will let you know.

Kind Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hillerbear

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59296969

Hours on server: 1680

Donator: Yes

Bans: 9 (Last ban in 2013.)

Blacklists: 5

IC Information

First name: Thomas

Last Name: Hughens

Address: 23 Lincoln Street, Evocity

Current Occupation: Police officer

Weight: 80 Kilograms

Height: 84 centimeters

Criminal Record: None

How could you benefit our corporation: I am very loyal and I perform the tasks given to me without asking too many questions. I think I could be worth hiring because I got previous experience in both administration and combat. I have worked at the Evocity Police Department for 6 years. I have also taked part in the United States miltary for severak years, and served in Afghanistan. I know how to handle a gun, and how to follow orders pretty good and I think, I might be what you are looking for in Weyland-Yutani.

Department you are applying for: Private Military/Administration departments.

Are you an innovative thinker: Sometimes. Depends on the situation.

Disclaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is completely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would bean aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. By signing the application below, you hereby agree to our disclaimer.

Signed: Thomas Hughens

Note: My fonts doesen't work properly, please dont mind the fucked up outcome. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.