[FINISHED] Ebola Epidemic Event
(10-21-2014, 10:12 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: If this is still on tommorrow the Evocity Met Police will attend - we'll help with evacuation and what not. What server will this be on?

V2D it will be moved to 7:30PM due unexpected plans
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
be sure o will be thare mate Smile
The following 1 user Likes xFlash's post:
  • MrTreeGames
(10-22-2014, 12:20 PM)xFlash Wrote: be sure o will be thare mate Smile

Great!  Heart

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
I could help you brother,if you want i can spawn 1 of the dupes (i have 40 props)
(10-22-2014, 12:34 PM)aleksa1avramovic Wrote: I could help you brother,if you want i can spawn 1 of the dupes (i have 40 props)

See pm
Good luck with that.

I dont want to be mean, but I would not attend to this. It's just my opinion of course, but I find it wrong to roleplay about such a thing.
If I can get on then expect at least one EMP officer in game - I'll probably be able to get 2 at least
add me on steam and we'll talk
(10-22-2014, 01:29 PM)Mist Wrote: Good luck with that.

I dont want to be mean, but I would not attend to this. It's just my opinion of course, but I find it wrong to roleplay about such a thing.

I understand, I just want to see how ot works out

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Information 
So, some people contacted me, thank you for that. Please add me on steam if you want to help: [FL:RP] MrTreeGames 
I've soccer practice now. I will be back around 6:30PM (Still have to eat then...) I'll be quick and contact you all after that. Set up everything and we can make this event happen!

See you!

- Tree
Amazing event guys, good work!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran