[FINISHED] Ebola Epidemic Event
Exclamation 

Nexus, EvoCity
20 Oct 2014
Dear citizens of EvoCity,

Today, 20 October 2014, the deadly virus Ebola has been detected at the suburbs outside the city. Experts expect that virus will start to spread quickly. The latest reports even say that it's already there. We, the government of EvoCity, will support you, your family and your love ones at any time!
We invited special epidemic doctor to the city. They will work 24/7 in the epidemic center based at the nexus garage. When you any symptoms,call 911 for the safety of your neighbours and yourself. A lockdown is in progress, stay in your home or get to the Evacuation Area at UM. This is a highly secured center where non-infected people can stay. We advice you to wash your hands every 20 minutes and very important:DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING! EvoCity is now a 'Quarantine Zone'. I wish you good luck.

Brett Razer,
President of EvoCity,

OOC information:

Date: Wednesday, 7:30PM, 2014 (moved due unexpected plans)
Needed for this RP:
- Dupes (I have two dupes myself: Epidemic Center and Evacuation Area). I need one person to take one of the dupes.
I'm still searching for dupes that help to make this event better. So If you want to make extra dupes and take part in this you can!
- My own government or a government that supports this event.
- Doctors, or own roleplay made characters to take part. (Such as New reporters I don't know, be creative!)
- Citizens to cooperate ofcourse. 
- Fun!

This is not going to be a ZombieRP! I want an EpidemicRP, so people are going to die but are not changing into zombies!

Comment if you want to take part and/or what you want to do in this event!

Thank you,
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
I do not mean to be rude, but these are extremely common nowadays.

In any case good luck with the roleplay, may want to add a bit more information such as the
event date, some information on how the event will go and other useful stuff..

EDIT: Looks alot better now!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
uhu, good luck i guess.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I think the whole Ebola RP is a bit over done, yeah it's a huge virus, but FL dosen't need to keep RPing it.

Anyhow, good luck with it, hope it goes well.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Sorry accidently pressed enter when I wasn't finished. But here it is Smile
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(10-20-2014, 03:07 PM)Laurenz Wrote: I do not mean to be rude, but these are extremely common nowadays.

In any case good luck with the roleplay, may want to add a bit more information such as the
event date, some information on how the event will go and other useful stuff..

EDIT: Looks alot better now!

Haha, thanks
Can't wait to see how this turns out.
I kind of want to help make dupes for this Cheese however i'm not going to be very active these next few weeks...
(10-20-2014, 04:53 PM)Mark_the_Mushroom Wrote: I kind of want to help make dupes for this Cheese however i'm not going to be very active these next few weeks...

Try it! 
If this is still on tommorow the Evocity Met Police will attend - we'll help with evacuation and what not. What server will this be on?