Zombie survival RP
actually cutting up the hotdog and putting it in my mac'n'cheese sounds yummy. 

thanks for the recipe
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • SirCrow, Wood
Good job like this Idea i hope to be there.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]
(10-14-2014, 11:36 PM)ArcHammer Wrote: Damn it... Couldn't have even been 7 or 6 for the evening or something? :/
Yes please, 6 would be nice.
Problem with 6 is:
a) A lot of people eat around this time, and some are not around til later
b) It makes it very early for Americans

8PM fits most European time zones. Can't you stay up abit later? It's a weekend so unless your going out on Sunday it should be fine
Kind Regards,
Wood.
How about the event starts at 4am GMT? It's only a little bit later Wink

But anyway, I dunno, might be better if it was at least an hour earlier or something. I would be getting a couple of hours of sleep and then waking up to play for a couple of hours or so that would be almost when the sun comes up and then... this is the Australian way.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The problem with 5pm GMT+1 (what you suggest Arc) is many (most families atleast) eat dinner during this time
I didn't say 5, more like 6 or something.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I think sunday is better, honestly, because people are working on saturdays and people generally have plans on a saturday night but on a sunday they don't. Although most people go to bed early on a sunday so that is a tough one. I honestly think sometime on a sunday, more mid-day would be better...
Mid day on a sunday would mean Americans would be asleep, and massively reduce the amount of people that can come because of times.

The current time is pretty good.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Very good i will be there Wink