Zombie survival RP

Attention citizens:
There has been a zombie outbreak in EvoCity. Gather your loved ones and prepare yourselves.

For the best chance of survival:
  1. Find a group, and stay with them.
  2. Gather as many supplies as you can.
  3. Avoid other people, as they may be infected. Only approach others if you're sure they're human.
  4. Make as little noise as possible. Zombies are attracted to noise.
  5. Avoid cities at all costs.
  6. Attempt to start a colony, and restart your lives.

Not all humans are friends.
Remember, in this time of crisis, not all people are in the right state of mind. Approach unknown humans with extreme caution. There is no one to help you. No police, firefighters, doctors, no one. You must survive until help arrives.

Help is on their way.

OOC information:
The event will be held on the map v2p. I've been told it will be hosted on the event server. The date for the event is still to be determined, and will be updated once it is decided upon, however, it will be on a weekend day (Saturday/Sunday.)

v2p has been chosen due to it's immense size, and it's map diversity.

I ask you not to use your own inventory for the event, as it would ruin it. There are going to be zombies, you will need to kill them. I hope you don't equipped an AWP and take shots at a zombie. As for your equipment, I will be dropping various items in houses/areas I see fit for the area. (Example.- Nexus may have Kevlar and "better" guns, as well as ammo. Houses near water may have food or some type of weapon for hunting before the outbreak.) Supplies will be scattered throughout the map, and some buildings may not have anything.

Obviously, citizen spawn in the city. Before the event starts, I will blindfold each person, they will then be driven to their "spawn." After everyone is at their starting location, the even will start. If you wish, you may "spawn" with 2 friends. You will choose this before hand. I ask you to stay in the location I drop you at, without searching for items until everyone has been driven to their spawn.

The gas stations will be blocked off, so if you do find a car, it will be roleplayed as the gas stations have been emptied. I will attempt to decorate the map with 40 props to make it look somewhat rustic. (The vehicle "garage" will also be blocked off to prevent abuse. Cars make noise, zombies will want to go to noise. Use cars if you find one ONLY if you absolutely need to.)

The goal is to survive and strive as a community until help arrives, and evacuates everyone from the area. Not everyone will want to be part of a group. A few people may simple want to have their own group and steal from others. If you're walking down the road, and see a group of armed men, you may want to hide, as they may be hostile. It's survival and if someone is jeopardizing that, you must do what you choose to survive. (Don't just shoot someone randomly. This isn't a DM even. You'll be removed by an admin if this is seen.)

What kind of loot will be able to be found?
Guns, food, medical supplies, a few cheap cars (Mostly Trebants), gas canisters, ammo... Just about everything you need to survive.

Feel free to ask questions, or leave constructive criticism. I'm open to ideas. Let me know how you feel about it.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 18 users Like SirCrow's post:
  • General Rickets, Feffe, Nevy, Suarez, Sasquatchooo, Decay, Smex, Greed^, KIE, Vein, Envy, Zan, fuz3_r3tro, OttoFIN, Mist, Craz, Blurr, DarkAngelx
Looks fun, good luck!
Looks fun! I personally love the zombie apocolypse RP's
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Oh man, can't wait for this.
Nice! I'll probably turn up!
Sounds awesome!
I've already got my plan sorted, of course.

Spoiler :

Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 7 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Smex, General Rickets, SirCrow, GeorgeTheBoy, Zan, DarkAngelx, Kippsee
I'll be on
Sounds awesome, I'll Be there!
Sounds great, who's the admin spawning the zombies etc.?

Please don't make the event too late at night...

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • OttoFIN
Unless something comes up (which is highly unlikely) I'll be on hand during this event.