Zombie survival RP
I go to sleep on this event,i wake up,turn on my pc,go to the site,news and annoucements, "Servers Compromised".

I cant belive
(10-19-2014, 09:03 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Event was poorly executed, All people did was kill others and the zombies were unrealistic, I would of hoped for something better especially after the delays.

Well, why don't you host one and show a perfect example?

Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Nevy, Greed^, Wood, Barkles
=[ Sorry i missed it hope yall do this again!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41099431&b=9]
I'm sorry but I really have to comment on what you wrote Chocolate.

Sir Crow planned this event by himself, even before he had Moderator. Then he got Moderator yet he still dedicated a lot of time to preparing this event. The event started late due to the mass amount of work required. I offered a helping hand and trust me it wasn't simple, and we were all working very hard.

Whilst me and Zecon flew around, putting everyone into spawns. I also had to then brief them on the rules, this was about 5 minutes per group. There were about 10 groups, not just you. I couldn't thank Zecon more for this, and it was all done as quick as possible.

Whilst we did this, Crow was busy placing around 400 items to be collected, all out of his own inventory. That's like me saying you have 10 minutes to place 400 items around the entire map, you wouldn't be able to.

Burnett was working on setting up fog and various other ascetics which if you wasn't conplaining constantly you may have noticed. He was constantly answering the @ calls also. I think you fail to reliese that there was 50 people on the server, and half of them required help. Burnett was also supporting us in finding ways to prevent people from abusing inventories, and was busy giving around weapons and various things to enhance the event.

Floodify had joined after I requested him to work on lighting to really enhance the event and give the realistic feeling that was required. Everyone kept moaning at him for attempting to set it up, what was you expecting, it to work perfectly first time? No. I can understand why some people got frustrated, but as Ethan Archer said, a lot of time was put into planning, have freaking patience.

Then before we started, we had to sort out people's HPs, and remove everyone's cars. We also had to setup trabants, run them lower on fuel etc. The event was delayed due to the mass amount of setup required, and considering the entire event was planned by one man, Sir Crow, I think he deserves a round of applause. As Flood said, I'd like to see you do better planning a event on your own, with 3-4 people to setup, one being a mod, 2x admin and one player.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 6 users Like Wood's post:
  • ArcHammer, DarkAngelx, Nevy, Zecon, Barkles, jqnqthqn
(10-19-2014, 02:12 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(10-19-2014, 09:03 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Event was poorly executed, All people did was kill others and the zombies were unrealistic, I would of hoped for something better especially after the delays.

Well, why don't you host one and show a perfect example?

Smile

Not at all bashing you or adding drama but I missed out on what looked to be a great well planned event. I reveiwed all over the info, screenshots, and videos and I'm "jelly" I couldn't come up with this on my own!

You sir (Chocolate), easily look down on this well planned event and give no suggestions on how to improve, please enlighten us all on how you would have handled things?

godish I can't even think of the amount of money it cost to run an event like this, again GREAT job to those whom funded/planned this event, sad I missed it.

Best regards,

Covella.