NVIDIA and other issues
Let me explain some shit.

Problem one: An error occured in gmod with rendering the game. It crashes, loops the sound, respond again and closes. (I have this also some times). There should be a mdmp (or lots of) in your GarrysMod folder.

Problem two: This problem is WaterIndicies. It has nothing to do with water, but with the map and rendering. Waterindicies are connectiond between world details and world brushes. Also known as T-juntions. The Waterindicies make sure that there is no line visible between the detail and the brush. When an error occured in the rendering, same happens as above.

Problem three: Ever heard of sync? It makes sure that your video output is same as your keyboard/mouse input and sound output to make sure no lagg cause. The video driver crashes, it wait until is responds again and continue the game. If the driver or the card fails to start, the game just continues.

Conclusion: Or you computer is overloaded with a shitton of processes, or your videocard is exploded. It is damaged. Probably by getting warmer then it should be. You can try to clean your card from dust. Or buy a new one. There is no way around. I had to replace my Nvidia card too because it was exploded too. Weird shapes appearing when gaming, and the view got sometimes blocked.

Sorry to tell you this.
The following 2 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • GRiiM, Chumps
As Mavis said above, I'd open up your case and have a look at your graphics card(your screwed if it's onboard graphics, you'll need a new motherboard).
Kind Regards,
Wood.
what GPU are you using? if we can get the model perhaps we can narrow it down to a issue with that specific card?
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(09-11-2014, 09:28 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: -snip-
Thanks , that explains everything , Gonna get a new Graphics Card soon probably.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The graphic card issue used to happen to me to while playing games. It's most likely broken, and overheats above normal temp.
It shuts itself down to avoid any further damage.

After I bought a new one, my PC worked like a charm.
The following 1 user Likes Feffe's post:
  • Chumps
(09-13-2014, 10:49 AM)ZedsDead Wrote: The graphic card issue used to happen to me to while playing games.  It's most likely broken, and overheats above normal temp.

Bullshit, that's the easiest way, yet the most unprofitable.

My brother had the same problem with his PC, it was either problem with his Windows either graphic drivers. After installing the older version of graphic drivers it finally started working.

Try also cleaning your graphic card up, perhaps remove the dust.
(09-13-2014, 03:16 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(09-13-2014, 10:49 AM)ZedsDead Wrote: The graphic card issue used to happen to me to while playing games.  It's most likely broken, and overheats above normal temp.

My brother had the same problem with his PC, it was either problem with his Windows either graphic drivers. After installing the older version of graphic drivers it finally started working.

I got this problem with my old graphics card. On every computer with every driver and every OS it had the same issue. When a card does this, it can't handle the game or it is broken, in this case it is broken. I fully cleaned my card, it only helped that the annoying sound was gone, but still flickerd, shutsdown and show weird characters over my whole screen.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Chumps
(09-13-2014, 03:30 PM)MavisDracula Wrote:
(09-13-2014, 03:16 PM)Freezak Wrote:

I got this problem with my old graphics card. On every computer with every driver and every OS it had the same issue. When a card does this, it can't handle the game or it is broken, in this case it is broken. I fully cleaned my card, it only helped that the annoying sound was gone, but still flickerd, shutsdown and show weird characters over my whole screen.

Deends on the case, as you can see here, his card is capable of handling BF3 at ultra settings thus i doubt it's old.