NVIDIA and other issues
Kay, so I'm ripping my hair out with these few annoying as hell issues!

Okay, number one. When trying to join Fearless, it almost NEVER works if I do it directly from starting up Garry's Mod. Why? I don't know. But basically, when I try it, if I try joining ANY Fearless server immediately upon starting up GMod, it goes through all the screens, and once it reaches "Sending Client Info" and actually FINISHES loading and everything, the game closes. No reason provided or anything. No error box, no nothing. Just... poof. Gone.

Number TWO. When in Fearless for a while (or a short time) the game sometimes closes due to some kind of INDICES buffer issue. I can't be specific about the error, but it says to contact an administrator or something about the error, and apparently when I looked it up last it had something to do with a car addon which I THINK the server has.

FINALLY, NVIDIA is a bitch. My graphics card is more than capable of handling even Battlefield 3 on absolute maximum settings (Everything set to Ultra) yet when playing games for a RANDOM amount of time (sometimes it happens, sometimes no) the screen suddenly pauses, the sound loops over and over as if it's lagging, and cuts to black. Then it goes to the desktop. If I try clicking back into the game I can hear the sounds and everything, but only see the desktop or a black screen. Apparently I'm still ACTULALLY in game but I can't see jackshit, so naturally I have to leave. :I

NVIDIA Kernel mode driver version blah blah blah has stopped responding and successfully restored. <-- BULL. SHIT. It completely screw over, and I can't do anything to bring back GMod other than closing it and completely restarting the game. This only seems to happen in GMod and HL2. Nothing else. And it's annoying as HELL.

Anyone able to help? I'm losing my sanity. It happened today while plotting a super serious raid as my rebel character and everything.

Like, UGHHH!
For number 1 - Join a singleplayer game before joining fearless. I know of many people (Including myself) who have that problem, and it does tend to solve it.
Number 2 - How often does it occur?
A more fitting signature. 
(09-05-2014, 04:42 PM)Jono Wrote: For number 1 - Join a singleplayer game before joining fearless. I know of many people (Including myself) who have that problem, and it does tend to solve it.
Number 2 - How often does it occur?

I do join other games at first, but it takes forever to load and oftenly results in me missing an open slot completely. Anyhow, the second issue occurs oftenly. It's eased up now, but it used to be one of the main issues and the most annoying ones. Always occurs at the wrong times too. :I
It just happened as the President. Oh my bloody god. :I

Someone please help. ^^;;
Have you tried updating your graphics driver?
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(09-05-2014, 10:30 PM)Trevor Jackson Wrote: Have you tried updating your graphics driver?

Mhmm, it was the first thing I did. It actually SEEMED to fix the issue when I first installed Windows and stuff again but now it's starting to act up. Again. I don't know what's causing it. Seriously.

It's absolutely 100% up to date from what I can tell.
(09-05-2014, 04:32 PM).:BurningFox:. Wrote: Number TWO. When in Fearless for a while (or a short time) the game sometimes closes due to some kind of INDICES buffer issue. I can't be specific about the error, but it says to contact an administrator or something about the error, and apparently when I looked it up last it had something to do with a car addon which I THINK the server has.

That happens to me as well, and in fact did tonight. I wasn't doing anything specific, just walking through the city tunnel and it crashed. It doesn't happen all the time, and luckily not while I was in the middle of something important, but it's still frustrating.
It sounds more like a Garrysmod issue rather than a hardware issue. Have you installed ANY mods other than FL content?
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
A tip Disable all your addons enable the sound fix if you have that. That should work.. it worked for me
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
#2 , I have the same problem , with my Nvidia Quadro FX 3700 , Game closes i can still hear sounds , And i get that Rectangle in my Left up corner.
Sometimes it even says this : [Image: 0d7a9b8f10.png]
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon