RP point issue
People tend to have a way of being a bit biased when a case is about oneself, therefore I've read and understood this thread from a neutral perspective.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You can read the logs, I believe it was a strong RP. So do clearly a few others around here...
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
Wanna know how I get RP points?

Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 7 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Joram, mgdwszx, Ivan Tempski, Zan, Ciryl, Decay, Chumps
Like my friends who do good rp's, They still have no recognition as the staff don't ever go into their rp's to show their possibility of a point.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(08-26-2014, 02:33 AM)Enzyme Wrote: People tend to have a way of being a bit biased when a case is about oneself

Correct.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
At the moment on Fearless, it is just your RP being in the right place at the right time. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but whenever an admin logs into the server more and more RP's get setup. I think we need to make an RP where we have no intention what so ever to get an RP Point. For my first and only RP Point, I made a Café and as Equalizer said people don't break off of their normal jobs and do something custom, so only a few people came but I was lucky enough for an admin to pop on by.
If I may interject at this point on the whole "if you aren't a good builder you don't get RPPs" arguement

I completely disagree with this, I'm not a great builder, recently I have improved by use of precision tool but when I was lower hours I really wasn't

Take my first 2 RPPs for MEGA PC and BW Phones, there are pictures of the first on my clan page, and the second on an old blackwatch thread..... These were 2 examples where I had no idea how to build, I just RPd for a while and enjoyed it.

I think more now days the issue is the playbase mainly for an RP, some of the average players with 100 hours hasn't quite got the ideas if passive RP yet, and therefore find it difficult to participate in RPs. I was like this once believe me personally I think we definitely need more incentives to RP, just to try and inspire more people, perhaps with your first RPP you receive something small, but worthwhile.

It's all well and good complaining with the playerbase and how no one can RP anymore but no one seems to realise we were all that minge once, and we need to help others discover passive RP.

Just my opinions as usual but thought I'd speak my mind.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(08-26-2014, 12:29 AM)Equalizer Wrote: No, that's not right. The points should only be awarded to those who actually gave two shits about the situation and/or consecutively contributed to the roleplay.

get em tiger
No customers received a RP point, myself and Link was a customer about 30-40 minutes before hand but then we got a job. We never got a point for being the customer.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
My one point was literally for standing around during a clan rp with a couple others in the clan for blasting music... Seems unfair as that wasn't me properly rping... I always rp incredibly thoroughly as a cop yet no RP point is ever given, and to be honest there is rarely an admin on.

I agree with Jono and equalizer entirely.
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • GeneralSirens,