RP point issue
Hi.
I'm somewhat new (54 hours as of this thread's inception) and I took part in a Steakhouse RP with a few others, Including Ivan Tempski and Wood. These people were given RP points for the RP, and I was the only person to not receive one. I asked the giver of the points as to why this was, and he responded asking if I was one of the main employees, to which I replied that it wasn't only employees who got the points. I received no further replies. I just feel as though this was in some way related to my hours or something, because I was serious RPing, whereas some people who were given points were somewhat less than serious yet they still received the points. Nervous
I feel as though my RP was serious and well-informed, with lots of /me, /y, /it and acts. Just wondering as to why it is that I was the one person to not receive a point. Huh

(This is what Zecon, my closest m37 was like when I told him I wanted an RP point)
[Image: ZuiJnMt.gif]
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
You weren't in our steakhouseRP :/
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(08-25-2014, 10:51 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: You weren't in our steakhouseRP :/

I was a customer, in the Giancarlo Moretti suit.
Customers don't get the points.
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Nyander
(08-25-2014, 10:54 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Customers don't get the points.

A few customers did, they were yelling about the ribs and stuff.
Zan, me, Von Tempski, Link and wood were the only people who got points, and they were employees.
(08-25-2014, 10:57 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Zan, me, Von Tempski, Link and wood were the only people who got points, an they were employees.

If you were employees why did you also RP being a customer?
The people who performed the RP get points, not people who just there at the time.
(08-25-2014, 11:00 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: The people who performed the RP get points, not people who just there at the time.

I still performed, it's not like I was standing in the doorway, I was still there, I made my order, I waited, it was a decent RP.
To be fair, the staff aren't good enough at recognizing the people who deserves RP Points. I have no clue how I ever got 42 and honestly, I see people doing very good roleplay, to be continuesly ignored by any potentional RP Point giver.

I think that the staff needs to loosen up about on the whole RP Point concept and be a bit better at giving them out to people who deserve them, even though their RP arent MLG-League but just out of the ordinary and original.

Think about it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]