Ban Request: Sythus
Haha, someone said in chat "You're awesome" so which I replied "Yes, yes I am" which todcat thought I was speaking to him cause he's a self-centered vagina.

And I never had a problem with you until you started giving me grief because you have nothing better to do. Perhaps I'll just fraps my entire game time from now on to prove that you really are such a vagina.

Plus Storm, from your post in the joeveryold ban request it sounds like you've had issues with this kid before so does it sound all that surprising?

Storm Wrote:I'm sick of you, todcat and the others doing stupid shit like this and RDM'ing everyone. You're making the server look like Darkrp.

Anyway, ban me as it doesn't really matter but I'd like you to ban this *** too as he's the one that aggravated me to break the rules in the first place.

Plus people like Todcat are the c.ancer of what is PC gaming, thankfully the Playstation & Xbox communities lured the majority of the cancer away and all that's left is to show the remaining c.ancer it's not wanted and that it can fuck off and die.

I have followed the rules up until that day and am continuing to follow them afterwards, sounds like you get the opposite from this kid which further proves my point that he is a c.ancer and he's the cancer that is destroying your unique server as you said making it look like every other RP server out there.

So ban me, don't ban me. But I ask you one thing, to do what my mother did and that is to keep fighting the c.ancer and ban this fuck-tard so one day we may enjoy a c.ancer free world.

Yes, I avoided the language filter on c.ancer because my post looked confusing without knowing that was the word I was using.

You've got a good server here with some very good community members such as Bash Arkin, Prune juice, Pinkie pie, iginger10 and so on. However your server is ruined by people like Todcat who skimmed the rules and try to bend them as much as possible which in turn ends up with them breaking them a LOT and setting a bad example for the server and ending up making other possible decent community members get pissed off so they follow suit and follow this bad example.

All in all, it leaves people with a bad taste in their mouth and this taste is caused by the c.ancer that is known as Todcat and his bunch of friends.

Edit: Oh look, seems I'm not the only one with issues with this prick.

Not looking too good now is it?

(08-12-2011, 12:25 AM)Mr.Rogers Wrote: Player name: [ERNA]Todcat3

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:24857790

Time in GMT: Unknown sorry. (Best I can tell you, A couple of days ago 1-3)

Summary: Todcat had a illeagle base with a no-colided prop (No-colided with everything) that you walk on and fall/die. Next to it an invisible prop that you HAVE to walk on to even get in his base.. Also his base was floating/Not supported. (See the video For a explanation)

Evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/?auram7yq4sr8d83

(To see the demo put it in your username/garrysmod/garrysmod folder, open garrysmod and type "playdemo badfloatingbase") (The demo may have gliched and you would need to press Esc/Console to see it Sorry, the gamemode says it's broken with demo's)
Tonight, I was playing as rebel and our team needed weaponry, and this gun dealer (Sythus) comes out of no where, and walks into our house. So I we were going to buy guns from him and he was selling Mac10's for 2k, so I tied him up and requested to get a free mac10 since it was the same price as the max. Long story short, Sythus was hostaged and *Ayen taped John's Mouth Shut* was said, yet he still used /request to call the police. (Nice picture of him admitting to calling "po-po"

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482...1/Syth.jpg
(08-12-2011, 09:08 AM)AyenTanth Wrote: Tonight, I was playing as rebel and our team needed weaponry, and this gun dealer (Sythus) comes out of no where, and walks into our house. So I we were going to buy guns from him and he was selling Mac10's for 2k, so I tied him up and requested to get a free mac10 since it was the same price as the max. Long story short, Sythus was hostaged and *Ayen taped John's Mouth Shut* was said, yet he still used /request to call the police. (Nice picture of him admitting to calling "po-po"

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482...1/Syth.jpg

Don't worry, I'll use the same excuse as you for this situation.

I didn't have my glasses on so I couldn't read what was being said.

I mean that was your excuse for not following FearRP prior to this wasn't it?

People break rules, I break the rules to piss them off.

Also I'm pretty sure taking random people hostage so you can steal from them is breaking the rules as it's not really a legitimate reason.

Oh yeah Storm, you'll also like the know that this *** didn't even know what FearRP was and that was his second excuse on top of not being able to hear so you have another Todcat in the making with this one.
(08-12-2011, 09:58 AM)Sythus Wrote: People break rules, I break the rules to piss them off.

Ideally I'd rather you didn't do that, making a ban request on the offending player would be preferable.

However it seems there were rulebreaks from all sides, so it's either mass banning, or no banning. I'd rather not ban anyone, and have everyone read the rules and just chill and RP Smile

Sound good to everyone?
(08-12-2011, 10:58 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(08-12-2011, 09:58 AM)Sythus Wrote: People break rules, I break the rules to piss them off.

Ideally I'd rather you didn't do that, making a ban request on the offending player would be preferable.

However it seems there were rulebreaks from all sides, so it's either mass banning, or no banning. I'd rather not ban anyone, and have everyone read the rules and just chill and RP Smile

Sound good to everyone?

I actually did make ban requests on 3 minges if I remember correctly which all got confirmed.

I'd actually rather you ban us all so I can rest easy knowing I'd sacrificed myself in order to help rid your server of some of the c.ancer.

However if you choose to ban no one then I'll just run fraps from now on and give you proof of these minges.

Also it'd be awesome if you could get an admin that plays at the times of these incidents. (3AM GMT to 12pm GMT) I'd volunteer myself but obviously you wouldn't accept my offer due to the recent circumstances so I actually recommend Bash Arkin.

He helped me when I first started out and has been helpful in helping me get back into the game and happens to play at these times but also has been with you a long time so I'd actually feel he'd fulfill the role well. Perhaps if you put him on a trial run.

I like the suggestion and all but I'd really rather my name not be attached to this argument all to much >_> because the whole "I wanna take everyone down" makes everyone involved look bad..no offense. Also i haven't been here really all that long, its just i know how to read, so i stay out of trouble..and i play gmod alot so i rack up hours quickly.
(08-12-2011, 12:17 PM)bash Arkin Wrote: I like the suggestion and all but I'd really rather my name not be attached to this argument all to much >_> because the whole "I wanna take everyone down" makes everyone involved look bad..no offense. Also i haven't been here really all that long, its just i know how to read, so i stay out of trouble..and i play gmod alot so i rack up hours quickly.

Just voicing my opinion buddy. Plus it was only a suggestion.

The whole martyr approch to this by me is because I'm sick and tired of people like Todcat ruining what once used to be a great community. I'm talking about the start of PC gaming where MMO's were top-down hack & slashs and where shooters were extremely basic. That era is long gone and I have a personal vendetta to all those who helped end it.
I would just prefer to not have any interaction with you, Sythus. I'll be fine then.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]