Ban Request: Sythus

Player name: Sythus

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:1:17970275

Time in GMT: 8:30am I think. 3:30 AM Est Usa

Summary: Failure to RP, Breaking NLR, complaining when he dies, about how it's RDM constantly, getting way to Butthurt, and also, Going on a mass NLR RDM killing spree on rebels.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie_g0MIkXq8

There is the video.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
(08-11-2011, 08:02 AM)todcat Wrote: Player name: Sythus

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:1:17970275

Time in GMT: 8:30am I think. 3:30 AM Est Usa

Summary: Failure to RP, Breaking NLR, complaining when he dies, about how it's RDM constantly, getting way to Butthurt, and also, Going on a mass NLR RDM killing spree on rebels.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie_g0MIkXq8

There is the video.

Don't forget the rest of the footage where you take random hostages, camp presidents room in nexus, RDM random people and stealing cars without reason, and spawn killing government characters.

But yes, do ban me. I can't be bothered to play on a server where groups of children run around killing everything and then say it's okay because they're rebels.
You killed the cop and SS without yelling raid.
(08-11-2011, 02:01 PM)Storm Wrote: You killed the cop and SS without yelling raid.

I killed many people.

However this kid had been harassing me all morning so I didn't really give a shit.

If you had what sounds like a 13 year old basement dwelling child running around moaning at you as if he had sand in his vagina, what would you do?

After being hostaged 2 times, RDM'ing countless and randomly arrested I lost the ability to give a f***.

Ban me if you want, not a big deal but all I'm saying is, if you ban me, ban this *** too. After all this server seems to be his life.

Oh yeah, please can you put an actual age limit on the mic so people can stop listening to this kid bitch?
(08-11-2011, 02:11 PM)Sythus Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 02:01 PM)Storm Wrote: You killed the cop and SS without yelling raid.

I killed many people.

I was talking about todcat.
He didn't yell raid when he killed you.
(08-11-2011, 02:12 PM)Storm Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 02:11 PM)Sythus Wrote:

I killed many people.

I was talking about todcat.
He didn't yell raid when he killed you.

Nope, as I'm saying. Yes I'm guilty but so is he. Ask anyone on the server right now, he's killing loads of people as a police commander if they don't follow his commands immediately.

Seriously, he's probably still doing it. I logged off due to SS cigarettes tazering me constantly.

Edit: Lol, just saw that this kid has put in 10 hours a day for 20 days on your server and this is his typical behavior, how is he not banned?
Look Sythus, I don't see why you have such a problem with me, but you're acting more immature than a 15 year old would anyway, also. I did yell raid over the mic. You can't hear my mic at all in the videos.

EDIT: Also, you're probably not going to admit to it, but I have screen shots of you admitting that you're a minge. You try to get on people nerves, the server fell into chaos after Pinkie left, and you were no help, just letting you know. Sorry you gotta read this, but Yeah.
I love Ryan.

(08-11-2011, 04:21 PM)todcat Wrote: I did yell raid over the mic.

You didn't, an icon with your name would appear on the bottom right if you did.

(08-11-2011, 04:30 PM)Storm Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 04:21 PM)todcat Wrote: I did yell raid over the mic.

You didn't, an icon with your name would appear on the bottom right if you did.

Hm. Well, we were in the middle of a raid anyway, because we had just come down from nexus, I started to walk out, but then ginger got killed so I had to help him, I mean, the raid never really ended.

Regardless, the point is the Mass killing spree. Toward the end.
I love Ryan.

I was a witness, i was being shot by the commander, he was a minge. But he's not breaking nlr.. When you kill someone at der' spawn, you can't say "NLR YOU BREAKIN' NLR!!!" + You guys were killing him each time he spawned until he shot one of you. Then you guys ditched. (I was hiding in the corner when they were raiding).