Need Help for installing RP_Evocity V2p + Patch
(08-10-2011, 03:12 PM)Wishfulshot Wrote: Ok thanks. If I knew this, I would have bought them together in the bundle worth £16...

Will this fix a lot of errors that I see across other servers? I don't want to splash out on a game that I'm not going to use just for this server :l

No problem.
You do need CSS for the primary server (evocity_v2d).
But for the evo2 server you also need Half-Life 2 Episode 2.

But buying CSS should fix the black/purple errors in evo1.

Also, why should you don't play CSS? It's a good game Tounge
So one of those links requires Half life 2 ep 2 (isn't it just a patch)?

I had an older version of CS and I didn't enjoy it to much. Plus I got other shooters on consoles to fill my ... FPS needs.

To confirm - by having CS:S it will fix most issues I have with models being purple and black on this server (and others which require CS:S) right?
I only got GMOD yesterday. The fact that TF2 is now free gave me more of an incentive to buy it.
(08-10-2011, 03:37 PM)Wishfulshot Wrote: So one of those links requires Half life 2 ep 2 (isn't it just a patch)?

I had an older version of CS and I didn't enjoy it to much. Plus I got other shooters on consoles to fill my ... FPS needs.

To confirm - by having CS:S it will fix most issues I have with models being purple and black on this server (and others which require CS:S) right?
I only got GMOD yesterday. The fact that TF2 is now free gave me more of an incentive to buy it.

Buying CSS will fix the purple and black errors on the evo1 server and all others servers that require CSS materials/models, yes.

You can buy Half-life2 episode2 in the steam store for a small price, or you can download it via a torrent, but we won't discuss that here.
What's worse is the fact that I already own the orange box on the Xbox.. *sigh*

see you in game if I ever get there Wink
Cheers for the help too.
You're welcome, good luck Smile