Rules.
+Support
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
+Support
Just the other day I was talking to beflok about how SRU aren't allowed to patrol if given permission by a president yet it says nothing about it in the rules, it's only hidden deep within the outdate close-to-unfindable by new players rules section on the forums.
+Support always had a problem sourcing the rule for SRU not patrolling. Had to ask an admin eventually.
There are too many unwritten rules and it is very unfair to punish less experienced players for them. In fact, they shouldn't be punished at all, in my opinion.

The argument against this is that we already have too many rules and then my answer to that is then you make these "unwritten" things permitted. Add them, or forget them.

+Support.
Regards,
aviator
- Support, as Sgt Bender's post got declined I'm fairly certain this one might.

Also it does state above the rules this point:
[Image: e5EgS86.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
(12-07-2014, 12:58 AM)Funky Penguin Wrote: Also it does state above the rules this point:

There are certain rules which need to be added to the server because how the heck can someone which just joined know about the Dictatorship rules the only way they will have to find out is to dig through the Fearless ForumsCommunity & Server InformationHelp & Support > Useful docsSkeptical and that's a few sub-subjects to go through for a new person.
(12-07-2014, 12:58 AM)Funky Penguin Wrote: - Support, as Sgt Bender's post got declined I'm fairly certain this one might.

Also it does state above the rules this point:

Some of our "unwritten" rules aren't common sense. You can't just use that as an excuse.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Ciryl
+Support
+Support
done
Kind Regards,
Wood.