Rules.
Description: The other day I was speaking to someone which said he got banned for parking his car with 0% of hp I thought to myself 'I never seen this rule' I scoured the rules section and could not find anything, I then came to thinking that there are few 'off-server rules' like the Dictatorship rules (located here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=39084 )- So I'm suggesting that these rules be added in/updated.

Why: Players may get banned/blacklisted unknowingly if it is not updated and provide better user experience.
+Support
Too many unclarified notes.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
+Support
+support
+ support
I tried this.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43495
(07-09-2014, 02:52 AM)Sgtbender2000 Wrote: I tried this.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43495

It needs to be tried again, far to many times have I been screamed at due to unwritten rules or banned for something that was unwritten, but then written only to be against the rules after the fact, but still not at all actualy added to the rule list makeing it impossable for anyone to ever actualy know that they cant do something.

The Q&A thread doomdude posts in your thread is so out of date, so full of errors and conflicting ruleings that its almost pointless to read it.

I quote myself from the most recent posts in the thread pointing this out:

"Are you only allowed to wear suits if you're a citizen?

Answer:
Spoiler :
Yes

This is entirely wrong and if enforced as stated, prevents all civilian sales classes, criminal sales classes, criminal elements, government officials, from makeing use of their suits for any reason regardless of how well it fits their RP situation.

It would seem many, if not all ruleings made in this post are not binding in anyway, as each one was ruled on by a different member of staff over a long period of time, rather than one consolidated discussion peice posting the results of the discussion.

This has lead to there being some conflicting ruleings in the course of this topic, and ingame due to each admin holding a different opinion on how these ruleings are to be enforced.

Personaly, it would seem this entire topic needs to be redefined to create a universal platform for admins and players alike to see the concrete ruleing on a subject.

These ruleings also need to be listed via the F1 menu with a link, or ingame representation to allow for players to on the fly view them, as currently most players dont really know these exist and therefor cannot abide by them, as flawed as many of them are."
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • jfd13, Sgtbender2000
+Support This will be helpful to keep people from breaking rules that they know absolutely nothing about until after they are banned. And this will fill in the grey areas, to clarify with everyone.
My main problem with the rules is that there's an absolute assload of them. I'm sure several of them could be merged together, or even out-right removed, so we don't have more rules than the fucking line gauge kingdom.

EDIT:
For want of anything better to do, I've decided to shrink the General Rules section to as small a size as possible. Now I have three rules.

1. Don't be a dick. In other words, don't attack, kill, steal from, or threaten other characters without a good reason.
2. Respect other players. Verbal abuse, racism, sexism and general dickiness over Out Of Character chat is just not very nice.
3. Scamming other players, using hacks and cheats, and using exploits to gain an advantage over other players will lead to a permanent ban from the server.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Ciryl
+support Never saw these dictaor rules Wink