Getting proof of power failure, got banned for my pc shutdowning
Hello, RPers.

I just got banned for a power failure (Bad moment, I know, but my PC randomly stopped), how would I get proof of this? I got banned immediately, so I had no chance to ask in OOC, so I had proof (Can I get arrested, I DC'd due to a power failure). I find this pretty urgent, as this is one of my first free days in the holidays, and I already have many bans.

Thank you in advance,

Techdaan.
If you wish to post an unban request, then please place this in the correct area with the correct format.

Unban Request Forum - [Here]

Template - [Here]
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

I am not willing to post an unban request withou proof. Please read my question:

How do I get proof of this power failure, so I can get unbanned?
I don't think you can actually, I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you have two options here:

1. Wait for the ban to end to start playing again;
2. If the ban is permanent or if you do not want to wait, then do as Unholy said.

Hope I helped,
DooZ

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Without a third party programs (such as this http://download.cnet.com/Computer-Power-...29782.html ) running at the time, You have no (easily accesible) proof.
My ban is not permanent, but I am getting closer to one (This is my sixth ban). I found some Windows logs with error code 1074 (System shutdown), at around the same time my PC crashed. This might however not get me unbanned, but I think I should give it a shot...
You can try to contact your local power provider, if you really, really would like to get evidence.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • DooZâ„¢
You can actually do it pretty easily, Dont know what the hell the rest of you are on about, Its too much to explain on here so Ill link you a tutorial, it will allow you to view inexpected shutdowns and manual shutdowns too.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/160...puter.html
I think there is a way to find the date of your last PC shutdown but you might have to read up on it
this has already been resolved, his ban was removed