More admins
Then don't forget to get admins in different time zones? And I am talking about 400/500, and Kpred is one of 19 that has 700 hours. Thats what we would call an anomalous result.

(06-27-2014, 11:24 AM)Burnett Wrote:
(06-27-2014, 11:13 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Currently, the only time I see an admin/mod online is at the time periods of the afternoon

That is completely wrong. Don't forget the different Timezones (GMT+*)

(06-27-2014, 11:13 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Now, one of the reason for the little amount of admins on is due to the fact you're 'hiring' mods/admins at 1000 hours or above. Why? Why do you hire people that are 1000 hours +?

Kpred became a mod with 7xx hours.
(06-27-2014, 11:28 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Then don't forget to get admins in different time zones?

There are.
'That is completely wrong. Don't forget the different Timezones (GMT+*)'

First off, you saying this renders nothing. I am implying that in my timezone of which is the main time zone that plays on the server(British Timezone with carries no relevance and makes me wonder why you chose such a pointless point to argue)we only have admins that get on in MY afternoon. Because of this we have no-one in the midday region thus leading to mass RDM and Prop killing.
This leads up to the point of you saying to 'not forget timezones'. What are you trying to say at this part? This makes NO sense AT-ALL and develops nothing to the argument. I don't care and I am sure no-one else cares where you are from when you are banning the players who are here to minge. All I care about is that there is at-lest 2-3 admins on at any one time, on any server. Hell we have the player base for it so why not get more mods and admins to supervise the servers.
Because of the poor show of admins on V2P and V33X we can see people are stereotyping this servers for having no admins. We have 19 mods/admins. Why are none of you on these servers? Why do you guys have the admin rank and then not get on these servers.

This next point is NOT focused at everyone, as I do know only 1/2 ADMINS that get on the servers for a reasonable amount of time. But the rest of the admins only get on for 30 minutes which is a poor display and when I say for 30 minutes that will mainly be over a 2 week span. What's happening is mods are most of the time, always on because they want to become admin, and when they reach this rank, they 'step down' and feel like they don't need to come on the server. And don't you dare say that you're not going to do this. Don't lie to me, because that is what happens and that is what is going to happen. Because when you're a mod you have to prove yourself that you should be a mod and thus become an admin thus why you're the one arguing with me to prove that you should be an admin. I don't like how this system works, but that's how it does.

(06-27-2014, 11:34 AM)Burnett Wrote:
(06-27-2014, 11:28 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Then don't forget to get admins in different time zones?

There are.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Duane
(06-27-2014, 11:52 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: What's happening is mods are most of the time, always on because they want to become admin, and when they reach this rank, they 'step down' and feel like they don't need to come on the server. And don't you dare say that you're not going to do this. Don't lie to me, because that is what happens and that is what is going to happen. Because when you're a mod you have to prove yourself that you should be a mod and thus become an admin thus why you're the one arguing with me to prove that you should be an admin. I don't like how this system works, but that's how it does.

Did I miss something? It is our main job to keep the servers clean. Sorry for that........
The following 2 users Like Burnett's post:
  • Duane, James_Gaff
Yet again. You miss the point.... Don't you realise the point of this is to show how admins never get online yet mods to and then the cycle repeats? Please before posting, make sure your point means something...

(06-27-2014, 12:04 PM)Burnett Wrote:
(06-27-2014, 11:52 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: What's happening is mods are most of the time, always on because they want to become admin, and when they reach this rank, they 'step down' and feel like they don't need to come on the server. And don't you dare say that you're not going to do this. Don't lie to me, because that is what happens and that is what is going to happen. Because when you're a mod you have to prove yourself that you should be a mod and thus become an admin thus why you're the one arguing with me to prove that you should be an admin. I don't like how this system works, but that's how it does.

Did I miss something? It is our main job to keep the servers clean. Sorry for that........
@ GHOSTK1LL3R

I'm sorry but, who are you and why are you acting like you're the authority on anything staff related?

Too all readers,

Enzyme is right though, no matter how much you think it shouldn't be that way. Everyone seems to forget that staff members were players once who joined Fearless because it was fun. While of course, it comes with certain duties, if you get staff members who are required to constantly go on servers they don't enjoy, they'll quickly come up with excuses and eventually go into 0 activity.

While some may argue "just demote them and promote new people" the hard truth is this: There aren't a lot of people fit for a staff position. Sure, everyone thinks they're probably the perfect match and that we're blind for not seeing that, but hell, a lot of you guys have a nasty ban history or just plainly the wrong attitude. That's a definite no-no right off the bat. So sorry to burst your bubble, but the pool of players we can even begin to consider for a promotion is rather shallow, so "just replacing the staff" isn't as easy as you might think.
The following 9 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Duane, Floodify, Nacreas, Enzyme, Burnett, Flame, Noble, Kpred, James_Gaff
'I'm sorry but, who are you and why are you acting like you're the authority on anything staff related?'

And this is what I mean about you, the admins thinking you're better than everyone else and that we should treat you as Gods. YOU are the few admins who makes people kiss ass because if we don't we get some stupid reply like this that is damn rude. I am sorry but what make YOU Doomdude better than me? No position on this earth makes you better than anyone else here. You're the same as us all. I don't see no crown on your head making you better than me. Get off your high-horse and realise you're the same as all of us.

(06-27-2014, 12:54 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: @ GHOSTK1LL3R

I'm sorry but, who are you and why are you acting like you're the authority on anything staff related?

Too all readers,

Enzyme is right though, no matter how much you think it shouldn't be that way. Everyone seems to forget that staff members were players once who joined Fearless because it was fun. While of course, it comes with certain duties, if you get staff members who are required to constantly go on servers they don't enjoy, they'll quickly come up with excuses and eventually go into 0 activity.

While some may argue "just demote them and promote new people" the hard truth is this: There aren't a lot of people fit for a staff position. Sure, everyone thinks they're probably the perfect match and that we're blind for not seeing that, but hell, a lot of you guys have a nasty ban history or just plainly the wrong attitude. That's a definite no-no right off the bat. So sorry to burst your bubble, but the pool of players we can even begin to consider for a promotion is rather shallow, so "just replacing the staff" isn't as easy as you might think.

Too all readers,

PS: As of posting this, I see 0 admins or mods on ANY of the servers. And do you know what? some kid is going around trapping people in circula props but if we do anything to stop him we get banned. Good system dude. 10/10 Admin.
  • Weecow
(06-27-2014, 01:44 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: 'I'm sorry but, who are you and why are you acting like you're the authority on anything staff related?'

And this is what I mean about you, the admins thinking you're better than everyone else and that we should treat you as Gods. YOU are the few admins who makes people kiss ass because if we don't we get some stupid reply like this that is damn rude. I am sorry but what make YOU Doomdude better than me? No position on this earth makes you better than anyone else here. You're the same as us all. I don't see no crown on your head making you better than me. Get off your high-horse and realise you're the same as all of us.

Too all readers,

Too all readers,

PS: As of posting this, I see 0 admins or mods on ANY of the servers. And do you know what? some kid is going around trapping people in circula props but if we do anything to stop him we get banned. Good system dude. 10/10 Admin.

I used to not have a high tought of Doomdude but now I'm more mature I actually see he's doing his job perfectly fine and has some irony. I haven't played with him ever since but I'm sure he is perfectly fine and has a point. You are acting like staff and he is just asking a question. It's not a threath
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
Clearly you don't understand the rudeness of the sentence he said. And I promise you if this something he never said, I wouldn't be slashing out but he does this quite a lot in unban appeal and for this reason I think you have no idea what you're talking about. And honestly, you are one of those people trying to get onto the admins good books by siding with them and as we can clearly see, you have his back. I would say what you are, but I don't really want to get a forum ban for speaking on behalf of most of the community.

(06-27-2014, 02:38 PM)Joram Wrote:
(06-27-2014, 01:44 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: 'I'm sorry but, who are you and why are you acting like you're the authority on anything staff related?'

Too all readers,

Too all readers,

I used to not have a high tought of Doomdude but now I'm more mature I actually see he's doing his job perfectly fine and has some irony. I haven't played with him ever since but I'm sure he is perfectly fine and has a point. You are acting like staff and he is just asking a question. It's not a threath
  • Weecow
I'm not 'siding' with admins. Don't prejudge shit you don't know anything about. I do not want to do the effort to go in a flame war with you so I'm ending it with this.
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!