More admins
We need more admins to watch the servers such as v33x and v2p there never getting watched and just now were getting prop killed and such the admins are never on it to help us Sad.
No that simple. Posts like these do not help in any way.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • NotSep
Don't go on v2p if you are going to complain about minges.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Ever heard of a ban request. Simple as that
If you don't like the Minges on the game either leave and rejoin later or post a br
The hostility, much wow.

This will always be a problem but you're going to have to live with it.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Chech,
(06-26-2014, 08:47 PM)Jamster Wrote: No that simple. Posts like these do not help in any way.

Not at all true, way back years ago a new player posted that the server needed more admins, within 24hrs soulripper was accepting applications with references in an open call on the forums, its because of this that me and elder got our chance to be on the team.

Personaly i think applications are still the best method to scout new talent as if you simply go by the people you know, your talent pool is nowhere near as large as it would be if you asked people to submit references, information and gave them a chance.

The risks of this method are even lower than they were 2-3 years ago as back then you instantly became an admin with full powers with a 1 week trial period, these days a person would be only made a mod with their limited powers and limited access if any access at all, no doubt with that same 1 week trial period.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 4 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Jan, GRiiM, Duane, Zambie
If the players on the server have a complaint about the lack of admin coverage, it should be addressed, not shrugged off.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Jono
welcome back dryblood.
In all honestly, I beg to differ. ( on 33x atleast) as Burnett is very active and does a wonderfull job. but there are times that the server is without and admin/mod and it tends to get very mingy, but that happens to all the servers from time to time, i suggest you open fraps and take it to the forums if there isnt a admin on, or request one..
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Jono