help!!!
i cant post a unban request .
it says that i need to use template.
what is template?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
I have read the text 3times and i still don't know what a template is ?
This fills pretty much on the page.

Spoiler :
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] (Steam friends name)

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

[b]Banned by:[/b] (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

[b]Reason:[/b] (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

[b]Involved:[/b] (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Internet Wrote:tem·plate noun \ˈtem-plət\
: a shape or pattern that is cut out of a hard material (such as metal or plastic) and used to make the same shape and pattern in other pieces of material

computers : a computer document that has the basic format of something (such as a business letter, chart, graph, etc.) and that can be used many different times

: something that is used as an example of how to do, make, or achieve something
(06-01-2014, 12:04 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
: a shape or pattern that is cut out of a hard material (such as metal or plastic) and used to make the same shape and pattern in other pieces of material

computers : a computer document that has the basic format of something (such as a business letter, chart, graph, etc.) and that can be used many different times

Still being incredibly unhelpful I see.
(06-01-2014, 12:06 PM)Jamester Wrote:

He was provided links and instructions to our unban request template yet he still claims he doesn't understand, so the next logical conclusion is that the doesn't know what a template is.
Copy and paste the template example linked above.
I'll make a mock UBR on one of my old bans.

Spoiler :
Your name: NotSep³ (Septic at the time of issued ban).

Your ban ID: 28597

Banned by: Narc

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: The administrator, the police team a hostage and a hostage taker.

Why we should unban you: I do not see how I broke Fear Roleplay in that situation, I had seen someone mugging someone in the street. I took position behind my car and drawed my weapon. Shortly backup arrived, one officer tazed the suspect and we moved in for the arrest. At this point I was disconnected from the server. I attempted to reconnect to find out that a ban was issued.

If I indeed broke Fear Roleplay in this situation, please tell me how I did it and how I can avoid such a thing in the future.

There's an example of a UBR with the template. That was just an example and I did indeed break Fear Roleplay that day. So this would have been denied. That is just an example though.

The "Your Name" "Your ban ID" etc is the Template, copy and paste that into a new thread and fill in the gaps.

P.S: Have you actually read the "How to make an Unban Request" thread? If you had read it then you would know what a template is and how to use it.
(06-01-2014, 12:12 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:

He was provided links and instructions to our unban request template yet he still claims he doesn't understand, so the next logical conclusion is that the doesn't know what a template is.

Regardless of what he "claims" you are still the admin, the one that is meant to help. We are donors and members of the community. Not the ones actually meant to provide support, but we do out of our own free will.
(06-01-2014, 12:57 PM)Jamester Wrote:
(06-01-2014, 12:12 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:

Regardless of what he "claims" you are still the admin, the one that is meant to help. We are donors and members of the community. Not the ones actually meant to provide support, but we do out of our own free will.

He actually claims he doesn't know what a template is, Doomdude provided help with the question.

(06-01-2014, 11:38 AM)anton Wrote: I have read the text 3times and i still don't know what a template is ?