Fuel
I noticed a bug, when you pull up to a pump, and turn the engine off. Once you get to 100, the fuel will go down by one, causing it to refuel and cost you another 100$, so it is draining fuel when you have the engine off.
It doesn't charge any money, neither does it fill your car but it stays at 99% and spams you with "Done, have a nice day."
It does with me.
Right i tested this on V2p yesterday.
I pulled up to the pump and turned my engine off and waited. Once my fuel was full my engine started. As it was on the fuel obviously goes down. Is this what happens for you or is it different? Also what server did you notice it on? So i can test it there aswell to see if its the same
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Hey I am going to get a cheap recording thing so I can record it... Ok?

My account is that I go up to the pump, I turn off my engine, it gets to 100 and then goes down by 1% while my engine is off. Then It fills it back up again.

The key thing is to keep your engine off.
So does your engine restart and you stop it again or does it stay off once it reaches 100%? Because mine automatically turns on when it reaches 100%
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Tested out as described by OP and does not do anything except from spamming your screen saying "Done, have a nice day!".
Meaning bug got fixed, or was never there in the first place.

Moved.