James:3 Farewell
*Salutes*
I'll miss you man.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
Give it a couple of months and you will be back again double accounting. Bye.
The following 5 users Like Paradox.'s post:
  • Fiddlestiiicks, KurdishFalcon, GRiiM, Vermillion, Bowiii
(05-18-2014, 01:24 AM)Linkedmagic Wrote: Give it a couple of months and you will be back again double accounting. Bye.

#rekt
The following 4 users Like Fiddlestiiicks's post:
  • James_Gaff, crazycalum, KurdishFalcon, Vermillion
(05-17-2014, 01:31 PM)James:3 Wrote: The main reason I am leaving the server is because I need to move on in life, for some people it feels good to game 24/7, this used to be me until I opened my eyes the other day, the only way to succeed in life is to work for it, my dad has tried shoving it down my throat for years, I was just to stubborn to listen to him.

No, the main reason you are "leaving" is because you had 10 accounts, all permed. You're a minge. You had no choice to "leave," you're permanently banned. Don't make it seem like you had any say in this, or that you're leaving for the better of yourself, you minged, broke the ToS, and deceived many people. People like you make me sick, acting like it's funny to break the ToS on servers, and thinking it's funny that you got permed on those accounts in your unban request. You, sir, are simply worthless to this community, and completely deserve your permanent ban. Goodbye.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
The following 2 users Like bismo's post:
  • GRiiM, Paradox.
Stop crying about how someone makes you sick by breaking the rules and such, wish him goodbye or just shut your mouth.
The following 7 users Like Jan's post:
  • James_Gaff, Tawee, Barkles, crazycalum, mgdwszx, Karakuts, Floodify
(05-18-2014, 09:11 AM)Jan Wrote: Stop crying about how someone makes you sick by breaking the rules and such, wish him goodbye or just shut your mouth.

Thankyou fpr saying what I couldnt word. I can assure you if he so wishes to return with another 95 accounts he could! But he is choosing not to. He has moved on from FL and, sadly, from much of gaming a-like. He has grown up and changed since his first perm but he hasalways broken rules with no care.
(05-18-2014, 09:11 AM)Jan Wrote: Stop crying about how someone makes you sick by breaking the rules and such, wish him goodbye or just shut your mouth.

Not wishing any minges goodbye, but only good riddance.

All I can say is; I'm happy to see a pathetic sod like James:3 leave. Please, next time join DarkRP. We don't give a crap about you, your dad (props for that amazingly shitty cover up for your real reason to leave), or your minge ways.

Good bloody riddance.
The following 4 users Like KurdishFalcon's post:
  • GRiiM, Temsex, bismo, Paradox.
Shaho you're intentionally creating a flame war.
(05-18-2014, 02:04 PM)Shaho Wrote:

Not wishing any minges goodbye, but only good riddance.

All I can say is; I'm happy to see a pathetic sod like James:3 leave. Please, next time join DarkRP. We don't give a crap about you, your dad (props for that amazingly shitty cover up for your real reason to leave), or your minge ways.

Good bloody riddance.

Quote:1.This forum is created for people that want to leave Fearless. It's not created to stimulate people to leave, but we like to have the goodbyes centralized at one place.
2.Please don't start a flame war in goodbye threads, if people decide to leave the community, it's their good right to leave.
3.Only write a goodbye thread when you're going to leave the community forever or when you will be away for several months.
4.If you regret leaving, you're always welcome back. Please delete your goodbye thread and make a newcomers thread if you think that's needed.
5.Leaving will not result in a ban or any other punishment.

Rules stated by SoulRipper at the very top of this sub-forum so please abide by them.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]

I'm not crying, Jan, I'm actually rather happy that another multi-accounting minge is gone. Why would I be sad about that?
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
The following 2 users Like bismo's post:
  • GRiiM, Paradox.