James:3 Farewell
Hello guys, having to say this genuinely saddens me. The main reason I am leaving the server is because I need to move on in life, for some people it feels good to game 24/7, this used to be me until I opened my eyes the other day, the only way to succeed in life is to work for it, my dad has tried shoving it down my throat for years, I was just to stubborn to listen to him. Never really thought id be saying goodbye to such a excellent community but I guess the time is upon me.

I seriously am going to miss so many people It's unreal, It's amazing how many affable players there are on this server, I'm not one for being a sob I just wan't to thank some guys for letting me have an enjoyable stay. These players are not just people I met on the server, they're friends to me.

- Qerhem: Great role player and friend.
- Jamester: A great friend to anyone, likes to have your money though Wink
- MrSnow: You really do have some great role play ideas, great friend as well.
- Johnny: You have been my friend over a year, couldn't ask for a better one.
- Calumfitz2000: Boi you know i will stay in contact with you
- TorGamer15: I will donate enough money so you get a bmw, you deserve it.
- Sebo58: Sexy little chicken really, we will still speak don't worry.
- Freeman319: You really are a great clan leader, don't know where you gone :/
- ImHoboz: We had our ups and downs but doesn't everyone.
- Megascotty: I will leave you with this "My lickle minge"
- F-D: I had some great time defending the base with you xD
- DemonicHell: You sold me my first bmw, love you.
- Enzyme: I loved having chats with you
- Elton_John: When i accidentally gave you 25k xD
- Vartsvin: You're great, seriously had some fun with you.

Sorry if I missed anyone out.

You guys really did make my stay on this server enjoyable, I would like to wish you all the best in life and to succeed, everyone on of you has had an impact on me in some way or another, Lets leave it there before I cry.

I'm not going to lie, this is a detriment to my reputation, I myself personally have had over 10 accounts, The reason for this is all because it started with my first account (ThePoshTwat) I was young and a minge at this point, luckily I had money on my debit card, I thought why not donate enough so I could look cool in a Bmw. Once i brought the Bmw i started scamming people with it, Later on that got perma banned. So I re-brought Gmod thinking it's okay to double account, Stupid me not reading the rules. I think you can see where I am coming from and what happened, all I would like to say I am so sorry for the past.

Thankyou for everything, time to move on in life.

- James:3
The following 3 users Like James:3's post:
  • ImHoboz, James_Gaff, crazycalum
This is truly sad to see one of our best and most enthusiastic members of our clan go, I admit you did get angry at people for little reasons, but it was pretty funny watching you have arguments with people.
You always had great ideas and through you I have met really good friends (Including yourself obviously) Cheese
James, coming to the end of you playing Fearless you really seemed like you changed from the first time I met you, you didn't minge around, you really helped out in Role Plays that never would have happened or been as good if you were not there.
It's sad to see you go, and I will miss playing City RP with you Sad

P.s You are one of the first good friends I met through this amazing game mode along with calumfitz2000 and some others. And i'll never forget that window cleaning RP (First RP we did together what failed so bad but yet was so funny at the same time)
I don't think playing City will be the same with out you to be honest...

Farewell friend, and achieve well in life! Good bye James.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
The following 2 users Like Tawee's post:
  • James:3, crazycalum
Thankyou my friend, that truly has put a tear in my eye :/
The following 2 users Like James:3's post:
  • Tawee, crazycalum
Sad to see you go James Sad I hope we can carry on talking over skype and FB - we all make mistakes and you've made a few but you're still one of the best guys I've met with the best of intentions... You'll be missed...
Sad to see you go James, in a way, this serves you right and I am happy to see you go.

At the same time, I saw you around on the servers and I think the phrase "People learn from their mistakes" really applied to you, as you honestly went from minge to decent RPer. I wish you luck in the future James and good luck with whatever you wish to do in life!

Farewell.
Didn't really knew you, but it's sad to see someone leave and get banned after that. Good luck with whatever you're going to do!
I knew you rdmed, Double accounted so I can't say goodbye for what you have done is horrible, I've even witnessed it but I'm gonna say for one time and only bye.
GoodBye!
(05-17-2014, 01:31 PM)James:3 Wrote: Hello guys, having to say this genuinely saddens me. The main reason I am leaving the server is because I need to move on in life, for some people it feels good to game 24/7, this used to be me until I opened my eyes the other day, the only way to succeed in life is to work for it, my dad has tried shoving it down my throat for years, I was just to stubborn to listen to him. Never really thought id be saying goodbye to such a excellent community but I guess the time is upon me.

I seriously am going to miss so many people It's unreal, It's amazing how many affable players there are on this server, I'm not one for being a sob I just wan't to thank some guys for letting me have an enjoyable stay. These players are not just people I met on the server, they're friends to me.

- Qerhem: Great role player and friend.
- Jamester: A great friend to anyone, likes to have your money though Wink
- MrSnow: You really do have some great role play ideas, great friend as well.
- Johnny: You have been my friend over a year, couldn't ask for a better one.
- Calumfitz2000: Boi you know i will stay in contact with you
- TorGamer15: I will donate enough money so you get a bmw, you deserve it.
- Sebo58: Sexy little chicken really, we will still speak don't worry.
- Freeman319: You really are a great clan leader, don't know where you gone :/
- ImHoboz: We had our ups and downs but doesn't everyone.
- Megascotty: I will leave you with this "My lickle minge"
- F-D: I had some great time defending the base with you xD
- DemonicHell: You sold me my first bmw, love you.
- Enzyme: I loved having chats with you
- Elton_John: When i accidentally gave you 25k xD
- Vartsvin: You're great, seriously had some fun with you.

Sorry if I missed anyone out.

You guys really did make my stay on this server enjoyable, I would like to wish you all the best in life and to succeed, everyone on of you has had an impact on me in some way or another, Lets leave it there before I cry.

I'm not going to lie, this is a detriment to my reputation, I myself personally have had over 10 accounts, The reason for this is all because it started with my first account (ThePoshTwat) I was young and a minge at this point, luckily I had money on my debit card, I thought why not donate enough so I could look cool in a Bmw. Once i brought the Bmw i started scamming people with it, Later on that got perma banned. So I re-brought Gmod thinking it's okay to double account, Stupid me not reading the rules. I think you can see where I am coming from and what happened, all I would like to say I am so sorry for the past.

Thankyou for everything, time to move on in life.

- James:3

Going to miss you buddy. we'll probably still be in contact and stuff but it won't be the same without you Sad Do you remember the first time we played and I built a house with a desk because I didn't know how to play Cheese ahaha

Anyway man, speak soon. Sad
Bye James, you were a great member of Particle. It's sad to see you go, but I guess we all have to leave at some point.