Unban request (on behalf of KuLa)
Thank you for clearing that with me, Boro.

As for you Kula, I will refeer you to your previous UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...light=kula

I fail to see how you are innocent and we've discussed this case before.
Do you have anything to add to your case as we've previously discussed as I fail to see how your current forum-ban isn't valid.
You did what the ban-reason states.

I'm afraid Killjoy and Narcotic has left this community and will therefore be unavailable to deal with this case personally.
From what I understood from speaking with Killjoy; your ban was corrected and instead of banning you ingame, you'd be banned on the forum as the rulebreakage from your side was forum-related and not ingame.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
KuLa: can you elaborate on your last sentence? How exactly my ban was forum-related and no staff member during my 2-month in-game ban have seen that?
You provided false statements with malicious intent, therefore breaking the Courthouse rules. This is something we've already discussed on your previous UBR.

I don't know why it was changed like that after 2 minutes. Two Super-Admins gave permission for the ingame-ban, and it was later revoked. That was an SA's desicion so I cannot answer you on why it wasn't changed later. That would be for the ex-Super Admins to answer to, and they are no longer available.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Forum-ban explained. Two weeks since any interest was shown.

Denied.

Closing notes: There was found no reason to remove the forum-ban issued as the banned player had broken forum-rules by providing false statements with malicious intent.
Sincerely, Enzyme