Unban request (on behalf of KuLa)
Ban request (on behalf of KuLa, since he is banned)

Your name: Doctor KuLa

Your ban ID: N/A

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: Failure to follow Courthouse rules, providing false statements with malicious intent.

Involved: [FL] Killjoy, [FL] Narcotic, [FL] Enzyme and [FL] Freezak

Why we should unban you: After 2 months (from my 3 months ban) I got my unban request approved with a post "Policy update." and a permanent ban from the server forum.
At the moment I should be already unbanned from my server ban and have my forum account without this ban. But instead someone decided to "Policy update." the ban rules after 2 months and some weeks. So how it is possible that 3 months ban changed to permanent ban?
well the server ban no longer exists, it was removed i assume because the ban was forum related
and forum ban applied
KuLa: and why have i had a two-month ban in the game? and for my last unban request i got a ban on the forums.
it seams to be more of a correction to a more appropriate ban so removal of server ban and add of forum
i cant really give anything better as it wasnt me who did it

im not sure exactly what you dont understand tho
you did stuff on forum got a server ban, it was changed after an unban request you made
On behalf of kula: Why did I recieve a permanent forum ban after my server ban almost expired. Why did I recieve a server ban for something forum related? And then, when server ban almost expired(And I posted UBR) my 3 months ban changed to a permanent forum ban. What kind of policy update is that?
If I recall correctly, your ban was removed from the ingame-ban record as the rulebreakage occoured on the forum and not ingame.
The forum-suspension still stands though.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Kula: Then again, I recieved suspension from game, for something forum related, and I know that you already explained, why I recieved ban from game and not forum ban, but still why was my 3 months ingame ban changed to permanent forum ban. Basically, If I didnt post that UBR, I would not loose anything, I'd wait few weeks (for ban to expire) and still be playing on servers and browsing forum. (Only bad thing that would happen to me, is ban that would stay on my record)
Your case was reconsidered, and we realized that the case was not handled properly with the punishments issued.
That is why it was re-done, and having the decisions properly decided upon.

What is the point of this UBR if I may ask?
Do you simply want an explanation of your current situation, or are you attempting to appeal it?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Quote:What is the point of this UBR if I may ask?
Do you simply want an explanation of your current situation, or are you attempting to appeal it?

KuLa: By thinking logically, after looking at the title, you can infer by yourself. Let me help you if it's too hard to read:

[Image: 744eca4f56372e5b1a3b22d0b11831cb.png]

Regarding the whole situation, i was banned for more than 2 months, how in the world would it take 2 months to decide whether the punishment was rightful or not?
How do you think that my situation is fair?
He want to appeal perm forum ban