ARMA 2 - Island Life
One of my many times as a news chopper, the things you see

The first time ive actualy been in the area when a SWAT team enters en mass to secure a potential drug hotspot, that stinger the guy has is one of those things its better to have and not need, than need and not have

The first time ive actualy been in the area when a SWAT team enters en mass to secure a potential drug hotspot, that stinger the guy has is one of those things its better to have and not need, than need and not have
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
I had problems getting this to work. Twice. On two separate installs.
(12-09-2013, 11:26 PM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: I had problems getting this to work. Twice. On two separate installs.

Contact me through steam and i can help yah out
its nice mode but if iwas right it restart server evry day or week so you start over and over?
(12-11-2013, 12:05 PM)Qatar948 Wrote: It's a nice game-mode, but if i was right... it restarts the server stats every day or week or so?

*Corrected grammar

Correct. The economy is a little flawed and it is pretty easy to acquire money once you have invested enough into some things (Such as a boat, and a fishing rod, and a boats license - An initial investment that leads to profit). We are trying to get the server we play on to fix the economy, and implement the function that enables them to save vehicles and that would eliminate the need for stat resets every week. It is annoying, but that should not dissuade (turn you away) from trying it out. Get some friends to play with you and it is really enjoyable.
I currently have 9 files out of 370 downloaded.

It's about time I made myself a cup of coffee . This is going to take a while!
Gah I've run into a horde of errors whilst trying to launch this .
Current Thread Status : Updating

Things to be added this weekend

- Video (Making a Traffic Stop)
- Video (Robbing)
- Video (Mining)
- Video (Farming)
- Video (Oil Production)
- Video (Fishing)
- Video (Civilian Jobs - Completing the Rest)
- Item(s) and their costs
- Vehicle Descriptions Video
- Video (Hunting)
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • HellShell, Moisty