Crashing when Console is open.
It's all encrypted? If you find anything English please post it here.
(04-07-2014, 01:12 AM)Jarz Wrote: It's all encrypted? If you find anything English please post it here.

The only Error message I have found in Event Viewer related to Gmod is Steam Client Service saying.

"Error: Failed to poke open firewall."

And I checked. My firewall is off. Also, this is the only error related to Steam.

I was also viewing the crash logs in notepad and just to give you an idea here is the first line.

Spoiler :
MDMP“§g ù BS   ˜  \D ¨
 d ¦M  ¨ ð  8 Œ  , Ä
i =:  * p  O  GenuineIntel§ ÿûë¿ ,  ˆ ’
BSG  I
I
I
  °  À Éð)  ˜ Ì Œ 0 ° Ðýÿÿÿÿÿ0» ÐD ’W Ì ÚŽ „  ýÿÿÿÿÿ û à bœ Ì ¦‘ @ pýÿÿÿÿÿXý ¨ B¡ Ì r” L ÀúÿÿÿÿÿÔù , ê£ Ì >— l 0úÿÿÿÿÿþ} ü ª Ì
š ¸  ÐùÿÿÿÿÿœóÈ d ¬ Ì Öœ T  ùÿÿÿÿÿÔüK , v¸ Ì ¢Ÿ x pùÿÿÿÿÿôõ,"
¢» Ì n¢ ” @ùÿÿÿÿÿ”÷V" l ®Å Ì :¥ <! ùÿÿÿÿÿü÷n"  Î Ì ¨ ð! àøÿÿÿÿÿû‰' ì Ö Ì Òª <  °øÿÿÿÿÿ8ö¶' È
Û Ì ž­ „"  €øÿÿÿÿÿ°õò* P

EDIT: I also seem to have a bunch of Information symbols under the name nvstreamsvc.
I have just started getting this issue to, It has started happening after the Gmod update which made the weird back ground sounds
Your's Sincerely, Mystery.

[Image: Uri6KKX.png]
*bumb*

Anyone have a fix for this issue?
In the launch options for gmod, try putting '-console' in there, not sure if this is the actual solution but you may try it out.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
(04-20-2014, 10:55 PM)Jordy Wrote: In the launch options for gmod, try putting '-console' in there, not sure if this is the actual solution but you may try it out.

Nope still crashes.
Last case scenario, you can always delete the first "Garrysmod" folder straight out of the common folder, then reinstall the game. That will 99.9% surely fix this. All your workshop addons will not be affected however FLContent will be deleted, aswell as the maps, so be sure to back them up.
Use the console! Oh wait.
Let me get a crash log, I know the website to use to display it. See if anyone can figure it out from there.

EDIT: [Here is the link]
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

do you use any kind of launch options?
Your's Sincerely, Mystery.

[Image: Uri6KKX.png]