BR on Sekejate
You already lied twice dude.
Yeah I know. I guess I tried to get away with it since I love CityRp so much. I wish you the best and here is some good old trance to calm your/our nerves Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET1-6Bef9xU
Admin?

(03-20-2014, 10:31 AM)Gmodder Wrote: Okay I'll admit that I did it and I truly regret doing it. For the last few days I've been rping properly but I guess that doesn't erase the fact that I acted foolishly towards highflyingknife. My intention was not to cause huge havoc and kill bunch of people with the tool gun (which I didn't do, the cars just froze but I released them a few seconds later), I was just an idiot. I'm really sorry but I know it doesn't change the fact that I broke the rules.
And I forgive you be the way, I'm sure we've all had the urge to break some rules at some point. The thing that frustrated me the most was the lying, but I forgive you for that as well. Not a huge deal. However, there are consequences and that just goes with the admins trying their best to maintain a fun RP server. Hope to see you again in Evocity and we can do some RPing
Approved.