BR on Sekejate
Name of player: Sekajate

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40414244

Time in GMT: frankly dont know

Server: v2p

Summary: Me and this guy clayhj were cops and are cars kept freezing in place, and we notice this guy with a prop gun out, and low and behold, when we drive by, he shoots an invisible prop at our car and freezes our car, heres video evidence of it.

Evidence:

[/align]
I can testify to this. We were on our way to a call when we got prop blocked somehow. My car couldn't move. It took me a second to realize that it was him using his tool gun to somehow freeze us. After it happened three times Auston (HighFlyingKnife) took a video of him doing it.
I don't understand how on earth I was "propblocking" your car. All I did was shoot at your car with a tool gun but nothing happened? Huh
Dont even try man, you where trapping our cars and running away.
Yeah well i don't know what you're talking about. It could have been someone else.
Can an admin get to this threat already? and please stop trying to act stupid to avoid this. We watched you multiple times shooting invisible props in front of our cars.
Give the evidence then, if you're so sure that I did something because I didn't do anything!! Shooting a tool gun towards a car is not a crime/breaking the rules!
It surely does depend, my guess is that you attempted to draw hydraulics on the vehicle to break it, and I'm guessing you did it before, in that case I can find it.

You can be honest, or you can lie, up to you but I will find out.
He did it multiple times to us, I was hoping he would stop, but he wouldnt, so I pulled up fraps. he would shoot his tool gun at our car, and they would become stuck in place unable to move, and then he'd run off and hide. And now hes trying to act dumb, because he has 200+ hours and is trying to get away with it.
Okay I'll admit that I did it and I truly regret doing it. For the last few days I've been rping properly but I guess that doesn't erase the fact that I acted foolishly towards highflyingknife. My intention was not to cause huge havoc and kill bunch of people with the tool gun (which I didn't do, the cars just froze but I released them a few seconds later), I was just an idiot. I'm really sorry but I know it doesn't change the fact that I broke the rules.