Admin Abuse
So you mean you are allowed to lie? I mean, i love the server, was a donator. And im.... Im just sorry.
Sitting here and telling me I'm lying won't help your case, nor is this admin abuse.

Summarized, the terms were:

If the names/information/evidence provided proved you to not be guilty, we would lift the suspension. You gave us a singular name that we had found far before, and nothing to prove that you didn't do anything wrong.
Look, i answered the questions you gave me, invite me to a group and you can ask me more questions. I just answered the questions you guys asked me. I can tell you more detailed if you give me question i can answer detailed because you said in chat: "I want you to answer this questions then we will unban you". I answered it all. Can i get a suspension lift?
Questioned staff members confirmed you were told you'd be unbanned if you provided evidence to clarify your innocence. You only gave the name of a player who was found abusing the exploit together with you.

Why should we possibly want to unban somebody who maliciously abused a glitch in the inventory system with no other motives but personal gain? It's pretty obvious you would've continued abusing it and made no attempts to report the glitch, if you hadn't been caught forehand.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(03-12-2014, 01:08 PM)gbkemil Wrote: So you mean you are allowed to lie? I mean, i love the server, was a donator. And im.... Im just sorry.

Dude Just give them a full paragraph or so of what happened!

Explain it well enough for yourself to understand.

p.s, Being a Donator changes nothing just saying.

Not involved. Warned
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
So, me and Demonic Hell was trading fish and big pockets. I had 29 fishes so i pressed "Give 40" because i thought it would give all of my 29 fishes. But it gave 40. Then we tried with big pockets. Then cars. Then i sold cars, wich i regret a couple minutes before i got banned. Then it just pop up i got banned, I knew why. After i sold the stuff i was gonna report it and ask for and inventory sweep.

*I DO ADMIT I USED AN EXPLOIT WHICH GOT ME BANNED*
Reviewed and closed. No abuse noted.