Admin Abuse
Name: [FL:RP] [FSL:A] Sakromanie

Time/Date: 26th of January 2014

Steam ID:

Name of Administrator: [FL] Narc

Evidence: I have some screenshots, but not here now. and i hope that Narc and Verzyn can both admit they said they are gonna unban me if i say wich guy also Exploited. I personally think i should get unbanned as you 2 guys told me. I dont think you have the right to lie, but i dont know.
Provide your Steam ID. You can obtain it here.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Aye, if you supplied us with the correct information that would also prove you to not be guilty, unfortunately for yourself you did not do so.
My steamID is: STEAM_0:1:30095610

And i do not think you have the right to lie to me, what can happen if you unban me? This server will just earn money on me buying packs...

Thanks Cheese
What kind of an abuse report is this? What are you complaining about, where's the evidence, etc. Fix this immediately.
(03-12-2014, 10:12 AM)gbkemil Wrote: My steamID is: STEAM_0:1:30095610

And i do not think you have the right to lie to me, what can happen if you unban me? This server will just earn money on me buying packs...

Thanks Cheese

Lie to you? The aforementioned was how it was broken down. Verzyn managed that, which he can also state himself.
You lied and said you were going to unban me if i was speaking fully truth, i am not unbanned?
Fix. This. Report. IMMEDIATELY.
So, I got banned by using an Exploit i was gonna tell the Admins about. Then a couple hours later [FL] Narc and [FL:M] Verzyn invited me to a Steam group, they said that if i say all the peoples name that used the Exploit as well, they were gonna unban me. Then i PM'ed Narc and asked if he forgot that with the unban, he answered and said he won't unban me. But that is lying. And it doesn't hurt to get me unbanned.

-Sakro
That doesn't fix it.