Ze Reece Anderson
Hello guys!

I am Cpl. Reece Anderson! I thought its about time I make a introduction to myself since I would love to make more friends on Fearless! I work for Blackwatch Corp. along with tons of other fantastic people.

I have 71+ hours on Fearless and those hours have been the funnest hours of my life. I used to play DarkRP a lot. So when I came to CityRP for the first time I had no clue what I was doing. Then the hours built up and I started to know a bit more about the rules and stuff.

Ever since Blackwatch Corp. I have never been bored. I get home from school, start my computer, spam "refresh listings" for a spot and when I finally get in, I have tons of fun hours with the community.

Thanks for reading guys!

PS: this might be a little cheesy as I am not good at writing stuff on forums.
Welcome! I have already player with you, Decent player.Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Welcome to the Fearless Forums! If you need any help don't be afraid to ask me, if you want to improve some something on the server or forums, visit the Suggestions & Bugs forums. If after a while, you find your certain play style, check out the Clan Discussions. Stick to the Rules and you'll have a good time.
Personal Notes:
It's nice to see you got a clan already, well done.

Have a good one Cheese
Hello and welcome to the forums!
Thanks guys!

But sadly, this character is now deceased.
You don't introduce yourself by character, unless you meant you left, their should be no reason to apologise.
Hey, welcome to the forums!
If you need anything feel free to ask Smile
Welcome to Fearless forums!
Welcome to the forums budd!

- Syn