A couple of problems i think its time to deal with, help
What you can do is devote more of your hardrive to be used as RAM.
There are also lost of other solutuions on youtube.

Hope this helped, if you have any more questions please ask Smile
But the best idea is to Defrag the hard drive and just upgrade the box.
(03-12-2014, 09:53 PM)Skeptic12 Wrote: What you can do is devote more of your hardrive to be used as RAM.

This looks like a easy way, i seen a video on how to, but what will this affect for example my hard drive? will the amount of GB i take from there get removed and changed to RAM?
(03-13-2014, 03:04 PM)TheMadTurkey Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 09:53 PM)Skeptic12 Wrote: What you can do is devote more of your hardrive to be used as RAM.

This looks like a easy way, i seen a video on how to, but what will this affect for example my hard drive? will the amount of GB i take from there get removed and changed to RAM?

Well it depends how much space you have on your hardrive. It didn't effect my hard drive because I have like 350 Gbs availible. And yes the amount of GBs you take from the hard drive will be used as RAM.
MadTurkey, I don't think you know how to list your specs. So here is a quick guide for Windows 7.

Start Menu < Right click "Computer" < Properties < Device Manager.

Then you have all the things within your computer. So just list them, or look them up to make things a bit easier to help you.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(03-13-2014, 03:34 PM)Unholy Wrote: MadTurkey, I don't think you know how to list your specs. So here is a quick guide for Windows 7.

Start Menu < Right click "Computer" < Properties < Device Manager.

Then you have all the things within your computer. So just list them, or look them up to make things a bit easier to help you.

What there do i list, and my computer is swedish so i dont know if that will make it harder for you.
Go to canirunit and run any game. List what the website says you have. Super simple like that
(03-13-2014, 10:29 PM)Jarz Wrote: Go to canirunit and run any game. List what the website says you have. Super simple like that

canirunit? link please
Just Google it, first pop-up..