Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci
(03-12-2014, 07:29 PM)[FL:RP] Da Vinci Wrote: [...]
in my opinion you wanted me to hostage you.

Why would I ever want to be hostaged? I never verbally said that I wanted to be hostaged. Besides that, you never attempted to hostage me..

I told you to leave and you never did you just started talking in OCC after I pulled my gun telling you to leave.

Without remembering the exact details, what I probably told you, was that I had a gun out, and shooting me would be breaking fearRP. There can be no such confusion about whether I had a gun out, and because you 'thought' I didn't have a gun out is not a good excuse either.

As I said Venom did sort this out and thier was a lot of confusion and rule breaking for both sides of this story. This is all I have to Conclude it.

I don't see much confusion to be had. Evidence is on the table, witnesses is on the table.
Please point out which specific rules we broke. I don't see which ones we broke?
(03-12-2014, 07:29 PM)[FL:RP] Da Vinci Wrote: Well sorry that I have made everyone upset. As of now I just noticed (after you pointed it out) that you did have your gun out. I never saw it or thought you had it out. Right now the only thing I wish to say is that, in my opinion you wanted me to hostage you. I told you to leave and you never did you just started talking in OCC after I pulled my gun telling you to leave.
As I said Venom did sort this out and thier was a lot of confusion and rule breaking for both sides of this story. This is all I have to Conclude it.

How is there 'rule breaking for both sides'? My video clearly shows you all using your guns and hostaging us on a public road over a speeding fine, while none of us had used any force against you.

You keep saying that Venom 'sorted it out', when I know for sure that he came online well after this had all happened. There wouldn't have been any solid evidence in the console alone to illustrate what had happened, and even if there was, Venom didn't connect until all of this had already occurred.

Unless you're trying to say that I've missed something out, or that there's more evidence on your end, please stop insisting that the matter was already dealt with.
(03-12-2014, 07:49 PM)ilmon3y Wrote:
(03-12-2014, 07:29 PM)[FL:RP] Da Vinci Wrote: Well sorry that I have made everyone upset. As of now I just noticed (after you pointed it out) that you did have your gun out. I never saw it or thought you had it out. Right now the only thing I wish to say is that, in my opinion you wanted me to hostage you. I told you to leave and you never did you just started talking in OCC after I pulled my gun telling you to leave.

How is there 'rule breaking for both sides'? My video clearly shows you all using your guns and hostaging us on a public road over a speeding fine, while none of us had used any force against you.

You keep saying that Venom 'sorted it out', when I know for sure that he came online well after this had all happened. There wouldn't have been any solid evidence in the console alone to illustrate what had happened, and even if there was, Venom didn't connect until all of this had already occurred.

Unless you're trying to say that I've missed something out, or that there's more evidence on your end, please stop insisting that the matter was already dealt with.
Guys he's right we talked to Venom right after Dave left. Ask Venom if you don't believe me.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Approved.