Ban Request - [FL:RP] Da Vinci
Name of player: [FL:RP] Da Vinci

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73474228

Time in GMT: 17:00

Server: v2d

Summary:

As cops, we pulled over a group of Corleone in a Hummer for speeding.

We told them that they were speeding, and in order for them to pay the fine, they would have to come down to the station. With or without their leader.

The leader insisted that he could pay the fine there and then, but we told him that the official process was to come down to the station.

He immediately grew paranoid, even though we never said he was being arrested, or being pressed charges for any other offence.

The crew then drew their guns and told us to leave, otherwise they’d kill us.

Just then, another cop appeared and made an attempt to apprehend the situation. When he straggled off behind us, the Don ordered his crew to hostage us.

When they killed the third cop, a citizen pulled over, and said that he didn't want to get involved. The Don then hostaged him, even though he was unarmed, and didn't pose any real threat.

Later, some fireman showed up and started proppushing. The Don then killed him solely just to prevent him from proppushing any further. I told him that was backseat-administration, and that he should’ve just got evidence and posted a BR.

Eventually, he got sick of us and let us go. Disregarding everything he had done to us at that point.

Evidence:

I can confirm. I was the officer arriving at the scene shortly into the video.

I pulled my gun out as I arrived, because I realized the officer already at scene was under gunpoint. As I exited my vehicle, multiple corleones instantly pointed a gun towards me, and the don ended up killing me, despite the fact that he was under gunpoint.
To sum it up:
He randomly hosted, he RDM'ed, he backseat-administrated, hostaged in public
Backing this up I was an officer that was hostaged along with you

Also right after you left to make the video Venom joined so I explained to him and I apparently wasn't specific enough when I was telling him to get back in the car
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
We talked it out with Venom. I thought that you wanted me to get in your car to arrest me. Instead you wanted me to get in mine to go down to the Nexus. Venom said that I was alright. The officer that came up to the situation was aimed with guns. I gave him 5 seconds to put his gun away or we shoot him. I counted down and he didn't listen so I shot at him. Also, I never aimed to hostage them. I had a gun pointed at them and told them to leave and they never listened. Anyways, this was sorted out with Venom, and he said it was too confusing.

-Da Vinci
(03-11-2014, 08:56 PM)[FL:RP] Da Vinci Wrote: ..
The officer that came up to the situation was aimed with guns. I gave him 5 seconds to put his gun away or we shoot him. I counted down and he didn't listen so I shot at him. Also, I never aimed to hostage them. I had a gun pointed at them and told them to leave and they never listened.

You think that just because an officer is armed, you're warranted to kill him? I never fired a single bullet against any of your members, and to top it off, I pointed a gun at you, when you shot me. That is not allowed, you should be afraid of my gun, like I was afraid of yours...

I have yet to see a valid reason to kill me, let alone the whole fearRP argument.
(03-11-2014, 08:56 PM)[FL:RP] Da Vinci Wrote: We talked it out with Venom. I thought that you wanted me to get in your car to arrest me. Instead you wanted me to get in mine to go down to the Nexus. Venom said that I was alright. The officer that came up to the situation was aimed with guns. I gave him 5 seconds to put his gun away or we shoot him. I counted down and he didn't listen so I shot at him. Also, I never aimed to hostage them. I had a gun pointed at them and told them to leave and they never listened. Anyways, this was sorted out with Venom, and he said it was too confusing.

-Da Vinci

We told you multiple times that you were being charged for speeding. Neither me nor the officer I was with had our weapons pointed at you, we only asked you politely to get in a vehicle and follow us to the station to process the fine. After you pulled your gun out, you threatened to kill us if we didn't leave. We weren't being nearly provocative enough for you to safely point a gun and threaten to kill us, especially over a speeding fine. Killing a cop because they are pressing a minor offence against you (e.g. fines, jaywalking, driving incorrectly), is normally considered overly aggressive RP.

Again, I will mention that you also killed someone that was propkilling. And the reason you did this was just to get him to stop. To my knowledge, this isn't allowed, since it's considered backseat-administration.

There wouldn't have been any evidence recorded in the console for a staff member to review on-sight, so this is why the thread exists.

Also, I didn't highlight this in the original post, but you kind of hostaged us in public.

Quote:You may not hostage people in the streets, you may hostage people close outside your base, but only if you have a decent reason for it.

Compared to such areas located in the city, it's not that big a deal, but the road still counts as an open, public area.
Yes, as I said it was a confusion problem. The whole time I thought you were going to arrest me and not fine me at all. Thats why I pulled a gun, then you wouldn't of listened so I hostaged you instead of killing you because you kept on complaining about the whole RP. For the other cop that came, we had 5 guys with automatic machine guns and you had a pistol. Now we never had them holstered so you couldn't of done anything. The other random citizen, clearly involved him self in our roleplay say he had to "Piss". I told him to leave with my gun at him so did 3 other Corleones he broke FearRP and wouldn't leave. So I hostaged him. Then after a while the cops were complaining about me the whole time and ended the roleplay. I did kill the propkillers, I won't lie about that. But they did get banned for a long time afterwards. Anyways they ran over 2 Corleones then starting major Proppushing. Thier wasn't any admins on so I was trying to save this roleplay and defend my self. Since the admins weren't on there wasn't much I could do unless I let them kill me and lost all my weapons and equipment. As it was a fine the whole time I thought you were arresting me.
I did stop the car and waited 45 seconds for a officer to approach my car. Then you told me to get in your car. So I thought you were arresting me and I did have you locked up in a small room.
(03-11-2014, 11:54 PM)[FL:RP] Da Vinci Wrote: Yes, as I said it was a confusion problem. The whole time I thought you were going to arrest me and not fine me at all. Thats why I pulled a gun, then you wouldn't of listened so I hostaged you instead of killing you because you kept on complaining about the whole RP. For the other cop that came, we had 5 guys with automatic machine guns and you had a pistol. Now we never had them holstered so you couldn't of done anything. The other random citizen, clearly involved him self in our roleplay say he had to "Piss". I told him to leave with my gun at him so did 3 other Corleones he broke FearRP and wouldn't leave. So I hostaged him. Then after a while the cops were complaining about me the whole time and ended the roleplay. I did kill the propkillers, I won't lie about that. But they did get banned for a long time afterwards. Anyways they ran over 2 Corleones then starting major Proppushing. Thier wasn't any admins on so I was trying to save this roleplay and defend my self. Since the admins weren't on there wasn't much I could do unless I let them kill me and lost all my weapons and equipment. As it was a fine the whole time I thought you were arresting me.
I did stop the car and waited 45 seconds for a officer to approach my car. Then you told me to get in your car. So I thought you were arresting me and I did have you locked up in a small room.

Yourself, and of one of the other Corleones, stated that pulling your weapons out and hostaging us wasn't aggressive because we "already had our weapons pointed at you". If you had watched my clip, you would know that my weapon was holstered, and the second officer never had a weapon out.

You didn't once exclaim that my weapon made you uncomfortable. You didn't ask me to put it away. You just got out your shotgun and said "go away before we kill you".
(03-11-2014, 11:54 PM)[FL:RP] Da Vinci Wrote: [...]
For the other cop that came, we had 5 guys with automatic machine guns and you had a pistol. Now we never had them holstered so you couldn't of done anything.

It doesn't matter whether you're one guy, or whether you had your weapons out at all or no times, fearRP always applies. Because I 'couldn't of done anything', you would be allowed to kill me? I think not.

The other random citizen, clearly involved him self in our roleplay say he had to "Piss". I told him to leave with my gun at him so did 3 other Corleones he broke FearRP and wouldn't leave. So I hostaged him

Because he broke fearRP, you hostaged him? I smell backseat administration, hostaging in public and randomly hostaging.

I did kill the propkillers, I won't lie about that. But they did get banned for a long time afterwards. Anyways they ran over 2 Corleones then starting major Proppushing. Thier wasn't any admins on so I was trying to save this roleplay and defend my self. Since the admins weren't on there wasn't much I could do unless I let them kill me and lost all my weapons and equipment.

We have a rule telling clearly what's up in this situation:
Quote:If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.
Well sorry that I have made everyone upset. As of now I just noticed (after you pointed it out) that you did have your gun out. I never saw it or thought you had it out. Right now the only thing I wish to say is that, in my opinion you wanted me to hostage you. I told you to leave and you never did you just started talking in OCC after I pulled my gun telling you to leave.
As I said Venom did sort this out and thier was a lot of confusion and rule breaking for both sides of this story. This is all I have to Conclude it.