Extremist roleplay, bordering on Nationalistic Discrimination
I'd like a explination to why the entire BR is based around me and flood for a start. I'd made a arrest for the comment shown in the image which read: "Norway can lick Britain's ass".

That was a appropriate arrest. Are you BRing me for this or are you BRing me for the "abuse" sent via PM?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I was doing a Swedish Government roleplay, having my name such as "Fredrik Reinfeldt" having very civilizing laws. My laws was set up as such;

• /broadcast [GUNS] Guns are forbidden.| Sale of guns are forbidden, it will lead to an immidate arrest.

• /broadcast [CARS] In town it's a limit of 30 km/h and outside 55 km/h. | Wrongly parked cars are to be impounded.

• /broadcast [FINE] Wronly parked car: $150 | Speeding: $450 | Others: $250.

• /broadcast [BASES] Buildings with high walls are objects of a search.

• /broadcast [SELF PRODUCTIONS] Contrabands is highly illegal. | Weed are illegal to use and plant.

• /broadcast [TAX] 5%=No crimes reported|10%=Minimun crimes reported|20%=Much crimes reported|

Later on, Norwegian citizens started a revolution burning down my flag. I said that would this contunie actions were to be made. Threats were made and I draw the conclusion to save the government and to it's city was to seize any Norwegian activity that could cause chaos for the city and it government. Whilst more and more escalated, cops being hostaged by the norwegian government etc, I draw the conclusion that each and every major supporters of the Norwegian state was to be arrested to avoid any further chaos. There were already a riot being started during that time and before I could re-located, I had been raided and the Government had been taken under the control under the Norwegians..more precise under Enzymes command. He was crown the king due to no other choice by me during the actual hostage taking.

The Swedish "worshippers" were considered low lifers. The line between what's not discriminating at this time became very blurry. Due to the command of Enzymes revolt I had gotten the impression that the Swedish "worshippers" would be arrested. He didn't say it directly, nor did I. As you said Jonesy, you said Wood Chopper requested a warrant for someone "liking the swede". I was at that time still under the control of the Norwegian and it was still a norwegian state so I naturally assumed that he was to be arrested.

It all went really fast and it was the matter of acting fast due to the situation. It might have been a bit too much with the whole being arrested for liking sweden due to the uprising of norwegians control of the government, as I said in /pm. I formally apologized for any people I might have hurt or such. I really do, I said so in OOC and I apologize to the "arrested" person Zankka. I admit of not reviewing that request as correctly as I should have as floods of /pm and /adverts and /radios came in and not to mention I was still under the command of a norwegian citizen (even when enzyme left). Shortly after I survived the execution attempt, I was brining back the laws as they should have been and thus made all the discriminating getting removed.

Also for the record, I am not an nationalism or anywhere close to hating the Norwegian citizens. I only RPed this roleplay as it went, and I admit, it went perhaps to fast. But it was all acting very fast and with a blink of an eye I was under control of the Norwegians.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
No, but the promoting of the RP and people posting flags is all related.

I can see how things like this can escalate quickly but it's always important to stick within the rules. Roleplay's such as this are fragile to do while keeping within the rules which is why you need to be cautious.

(02-19-2014, 08:15 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: That was a appropriate arrest. Are you BRing me for this or are you BRing me for the "abuse" sent via PM?

I am posting this ban request for the several rules which you had broken.
As I see it the following people are accused of:

Myflood - Spawning flags around the city, discriminating laws

Wood - Arresting someone bashing the current government.

Myflood was not responsible for the flags being pasted around the city, except for the Sweedish flag on Nexus which I allowed.
I forced Myflood to turn his laws around and direct them on the sweedish people instead of norwegian, but I didn't expect any actions to be taken from these broadcasts. It was mostly just to show power.

Note: This was all taking place in a very chaotic atmosphere. Guns were drawn and there was alot of yelling and tension.

Wood arrested someone for insulting the current government. I don't see the major problem with this as this is quite usual with the governments ingame. It is perhaps not a really good arrest reason, but not ban-worthy.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
May I also add that no "death to the Norwegians" or any racial speeches was made.I did not ban the norwegians due to any reasons because their culture, but due to their actions! If you are to make this a discriminating then banning Rebels is a discrimination and shall therefore banned.

The Norwegians did not actions against them due to the life style, their origins or such. Simply because of their actions.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I know myfloodify didn't put flags around the city. But the roleplay commited promoted actions such as that to be taken.
I fully back what Enzyme had just said. I find my arrest valid so I don't see that playing a part here. It was not me and flood placing around all the flags. People joined in placing British, Norwegian flags ect. around the city. Whilst this was happening the president was hostage at the nexus with all the police there.

I don't understand why the other 10-15 people who took part molotoving the flags were not placed into this BR.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
How did the RP promote people to randomly spam flags all over?

Did he broadcast "All citizens are to spam flags around the city"?

did I say "all citizens are to spam flags around the city"?

I dont' see how this RP was promoting flag-spam at all.

As I see it, Jonesy: You joined mid-RP, and lacked an overview over what was going on.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(02-19-2014, 08:23 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: I don't understand why the other 10-15 people who took part molotoving the flags were not placed into this BR.

They were not mentioned because I did not witness this myself. If you noticed them, why didn't you post the ban request? As stated, I joined late into this so I do not fully understand what was happening.
Quote:As stated, I joined late into this so I do not fully understand what was happening.

This sums up your viewpoint. You only have half the story and therefore not understanding the RP at all.

As for the other people and me BRing them. Why would I? They threw abit of fire at a flag after a RP. I am not spending my day wasting time on BRing people for that.
Kind Regards,
Wood.