Extremist roleplay, bordering on Nationalistic Discrimination
Name of player: Wood Chopper, Myfloodify

SteamID: Wood Chopper - STEAM_0:0:33415012
Myfloodify - STEAM_0:1:45481779

Time in GMT: 19:35

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: Zankaaa was arresting for 'Liking Sweden' I'm not too sure about the roleplay played behind this but I've been told Enzyme was involved. As I joined late all I saw was a load of Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and British flags spammed around the map. Myfloodify was president at the time so definitely played a large role in it. I saw Zankaaa tazered in the center of the road outside bank of america and wanted to see what was happening. I went over to see that Wood Chopper was arresting her for "Liking Sweden" which is in-fact racist. A large amount of extremism and Discrimination was being played in-character which is strongly against rule #14.

Evidence:
[Image: 888C8D70F243DB5C0D3EC055497166688FE5F4EB]
[Image: B355718EA24159888AB6D61CFBA47B15868CD3D8]

I later received some personal abuse from Wood Chopper because I told him I was posting a ban request.

[Image: 4C10D69CDF955E3A84A9788AECDC270E0974657C]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Aha, I was awaiting this. I'll instantly bring Enzyme into this case as he played a leading role. After myfloodify had RPed quite well as being the Swedish leader, Enzyme had decided to rebel as the Norwegians. After this he had taken the president (myfloodify) hostage and made all Swedish people lower class and unable to get a job. Officers were told to go and enforce this law.

As shown in the following image, Zankaaa had responded with the following thing:
[Image: K19Uk5c.png?1]

As you can see, It is very clear of Zan saying "Norway can suck britians ass". As Jonesy had stated, It was a opinion but I strongly disagree with Jonsey and I find this quite rude. This is what his arrest was carried out for. (Knocking out the other guy Craz was a accident and he was let go.)

As shown, I do not feel I was racist as all I did was arrest someone saying that Norway can suck Britians ass. Following up as with the personal abuse I sent you. It was a mere opinion as stated. I do believe you are a asslick and that is my opinion. I wasn't abusing you at all.

User was warned for disrespectful behavior displayed in this post.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
As I see it, this entire thing escalated majorly. It all started with a little inside-thing joke and escalated.

I was in Nexus at the time flags were spammed around, but I removed these when I was outside of Nexus.

I forced Myflood to broadcast that Sweedish people were now lower class, not that I ment any actions were actually to be taken from this.
I disconnected shortly after I forced Myflood to broadcast this as I was killed by a police who ran into a hostage situation and opened fire on me and killing me. I had no idea this would be taken further as I would expect this would end with my death.

As I see it, this RP might be a bit discriminating yes but was not ment to offend anyone.
Myflood is apologizing to you because you apparently took insult to this, and you respond by "stop crying". *
This is not something I want to see.

*why did you remove that picture?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Just thought this may be worth adding
[Image: 69117470FE88CDF98E88C36C5DD20985473D7828]

As per request, I have also been asked to add this. I said 'Stop Crying' to Wood Chopper due to him spamming me with PM's begging me not to post a ban request on him and quite frankly annoying me.

[Image: 8179EB6FC1B5C6B7565F63EA5DC6BC3D98A22866]
Yeah I suppose it could! I gave you my honest feeling as I said. I am currently having personal issues with a certain administrator in the team and I would like these to be solved. I've already passed forward that I would not like this case to be reviewed by the certain person due to possible bias.

I am wanting to resolve this with the certain administrator but this will take time.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Opinion noted. You don't get to pick who deals with your BR.
I appreciate this Killjoy and I understand I don't get this choice but it would be clear what direction this would go in. I have nothing against you and as said, I'd like the "issue" between us to be resolved but once again, You warned me for my post. Could you please explain how it was unrespectful/rude?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(02-19-2014, 08:09 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: but once again, You warned me for my post. Could you please explain how it was unrespectful/rude?

Discuss that in another place, keep on topic of this thread. Please.
This started with friendly rivalry in OOC about Norway having more gold-medals than Sweeden (Sochi, Olympic games)
It's worth mentioning that Norway and Sweeden have always been rivals when it comes to things like this, as several norwegian and sweedish newspapers tend to talk "smack" about the rival country.

When this started in OOC, it was ment nothing more than friendly "bashing" so to say.

This further escalated and Myflood and I had a little rivalry ingame but it was all in good spirit.

Quote:As I joined late all I saw was a load of Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and British flags spammed around the map. Myfloodify was president at the time so definitely played a large role in it.

Myflood was not in charge nor responsible of the flags pasted around in the city, atleast as I saw it. I removed these flags and put a warning in OOC to tell people not to do this.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I confirm that the pasting of various flags around the city was not authorized by me. Wood Chopper was given the permission (on the nexus building), but nothing else did I approve.
Kind Regards,
Floodify