Extremist roleplay, bordering on Nationalistic Discrimination
I was indeed very stressed about the current situation due to the amount of things being throwed at me (IC). I was still under the command of the Norwegian and was about to be executed. Due to the official ruling by the Norwegians I understood that exessive acts towards the current government were to be punished, so I quickly approved it (too avoid further "omg pres u afk?") and as well due to being set up for execution by a Norwegian citizen.

I do admit to not think clear at that time. I managed to survive the executions and therefore I did remove the whole Norwegian and Swedish dispute. This was all acted according to the history of our countries. It was simply a joke turning out to be something we could invite the whole server to join. You joined in the middle of it causing it for you too maybe look like a mess. But you have to get the whole point before drawing an conclusion.

A lot of different roleplays as "Deportation Agency" was set up, which did in fact open a lot of different roleplay possibilities.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(02-19-2014, 08:43 PM)myfloodify Wrote: You joined in the middle of it causing it for you too maybe look like a mess. But you have to get the whole point before drawing an conclusion.

From what I saw, the roleplay that you and Enzyme were hosting caused the server rules to be broken.
I find you to be taking this a bit far Jonesy, something your title even proves.
I can roll with "bordering on National Discrimination" but saying this is extremist roleplay is really pushing it..

I feel like you're blowing up this very much, especially considering you joined halfway in the RP and you had no knowledge of anything going on and why it was going on as it did.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(02-19-2014, 08:53 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I find you to be taking this a bit far Jonesy, something your title even proves.
I can roll with "bordering on National Discrimination" but saying this is extremist roleplay is really pushing it..

I feel like you're blowing up this very much, especially considering you joined halfway in the RP and you had no knowledge of anything going on and why it was going on as it did.

Well how about we leave this dispute as it stands and wait for a member of the higher administration to read and make a decision upon.
(02-19-2014, 08:50 PM)Jonesy Wrote:
(02-19-2014, 08:43 PM)myfloodify Wrote: You joined in the middle of it causing it for you too maybe look like a mess. But you have to get the whole point before drawing an conclusion.

From what I saw, the roleplay that you and Enzyme were hosting caused the server rules to be broken.

The somewhat event started as Passive. Organisation as Deportation Agency was set up to deport the law breaking Norwegians (that was a threat for the government). Like any other group such as Rebel, but with a country name this time, there we actions taken against them. The Norwegians group decided to make a revolution and therefore took actions and control over the city and it's government.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
BR denied. User to file the complaint was found provoking and hostile towards the accused parties. Administrator involved has been disciplined.