[GIVEAWAY] Murcielago (x1)

Best moment in Fearless. That shall be my first RP point that was also the first time i did some serious RP. i earned it by making Garage RP. On v2p. That was somethign i loved to do back then.

My most fun memory on fearless was when a couple of friends of mine and myself recreated Wreaking ball. it was hilarious Cheese

I was on fearless as a president an someone had set up a super swing at Burger King. It was so fun!

My most fun time in fearless was my first complete raid as a policeman, it went so well and the RPing were so good from everyones side, the policemen the SRU and the rebels that were raided, and especially the 2 guys got taken hostage by the rebels..

Favourite moment was when I had almost just joined and decided to become a chef and build a small fast food place at the end of the tunnel leading out of the city on V2d, what I didn't realize back then was how reckless people were when driving, people would literally drift into my customers while I tried to sell them food so I realized I had to move it to the other side of the street.
Oh god, I hope I'm still in-time! 43

I remember my first day in Fearless, I was so noob at RP servers that I would always get arrested for punching pepole, and I remember all the funny raids, and moments in Fearless like it was just yesterday lol, and when I had a little blackmarket dealer shop near the road and pepole kept breaking my boxes and I was always so mad. This is a very funny gamemode and very nice aswell, I hope it keeps for long time!
#Fearless FTW

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Hmm, probably the time when I crashed into another car, sending that car spiralling off to crash, after which I was still alive with little control and I spun into a barrier while another car came along and screeched along the barrier towards me. I hopped out in time but all the cars were on fire. I called a firetruck to my location... he sped out of the tunnel, put on full brakes and did a 180 as the back of the truck careered into me and I died.

Ok, that was a long one.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep

When I was a new player and I had no weapons or anything, I was hiding in an apartment near the radio station with a printer, later I saved up enough to buy a car. But it took me a long time to figure out how to get weapons or anything.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.

I was president once, and made a social-ish RP. The taxes where on the higher side of things, but I provided free food and medicine for our great citizens. I ended up losing money on the project, but man, was ot fun.
For once people actually liked the president.
Is the nuber I want