Common misconceptions
(01-25-2014, 07:31 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
6. Government jobs driving other vehicles.

- The SRU/Police/etc. do not use non-government vehicles, especially not sport cars. The only exception would be that the SRU uses Hummers

What about the Tides truck?
(01-28-2014, 10:37 PM)RockHunter Wrote:
(01-25-2014, 07:31 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
6. Government jobs driving other vehicles.

- The SRU/Police/etc. do not use non-government vehicles, especially not sport cars. The only exception would be that the SRU uses Hummers

What about the Tides truck?

For specific transfer purposes, such as confiscating contraband, yes, but check with an online staff member first. If I just said it was alright without any verification from the staff, soon we'd have police officers driving around "bcuz its better than police car lol".
(01-28-2014, 11:41 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: If I just said it was alright without any verification from the staff, soon we'd have police officers driving around "bcuz its better than police car lol".

We didn't have this issue with it before?

Has this become such an issue that now we need admin permisson to use one of the most useful vehicles around for its intended purpose?

That seems exsessive
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(01-29-2014, 02:10 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 11:41 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: If I just said it was alright without any verification from the staff, soon we'd have police officers driving around "bcuz its better than police car lol".

We didn't have this issue with it before?

Has this become such an issue that now we need admin permisson to use one of the most useful vehicles around for its intended purpose?

That seems exsessive

I've also received permission from the SA team to use other vehicles with Presidential permission, so would there be a chance of correcting that to say that it's allowed with Presidential permission instead of an outright ban?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator