Collapse RP on v33x (Again)
Sorry, but its the only time really, that it can take place. I'm on holiday until the 31st so I cant do it before.
Just a quick question, after this event am I up for a RP Point or is that a no?
The past is over, the future is unknown, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:56759475&b=12]
You are not guaranteed am RP point. But if you RP it well, you have a high chance. This is a good shot at getting an RP point.
(12-25-2013, 04:14 PM)Detective Duck :) Wrote: Just a quick question, after this event am I up for a RP Point or is that a no?

Don't play for an RP point though, you also need to RP good when there is no admin online.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] StrikeOne1000

Hours Played: 331

RP Points: 4

RP Rating out of 10: 7,8

Position You would like to be: Trapped cicitzen

Why you would like to be this position: I like to be taken care of, actually the most important thing about the whole thing is saving them so i like to be "important"

Other important information you would like to tell us: I don't have the best English accent and grammar.
Steam Name: Samzo

Hours Played: 168 I think.

RP Points: 0

RP Rating out of 10: 8

Position You would like to be (If you don't mind what then say 'i') SRU.

Why you would like to be this position (If you didn't pick a position say 'i' again) Because I always be SRU and seems like a really good job to rp in this sort of event.

Other important information you would like to tell us: Nothing.
(12-25-2013, 09:19 PM)Dogysmash Wrote: You are not guaranteed am RP point. But if you RP it well, you have a high chance. This is a good shot at getting an RP point.

Is it too late to change my position I want to be? Because now I quite like the idea of being SRU or SRU Sergeant
The past is over, the future is unknown, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:56759475&b=12]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] TeamKiller257

Hours Played: 105 hours

RP Points: 0

RP Rating out of 10: 6-7

Position You would like to be (If you don't mind what then say 'i') SRU or police officer, otherwise I don't mind.

Why you would like to be this position (If you didn't pick a position say 'i' again) I would like to role play as a cop or SRU because those are probably my best played roles so far while RPing

Other important information you would like to tell us: I have matured a lot since I first joined and learned more about role playing correctly since I first started playing.
UPDATE: RP event has been cancelled due to the Admin not showing up. I apologise for the inconvenience.
Closed per creator's request.