Collapse RP on v33x (Again)
Wink 
Collapse RP v33x on 01/01/14 at around 5pm (In English Time)

As you might know, there was once an RP like this, it was very sucsessful and very fun. I think it is time to do it again. It will consist of a full government (near enough full) and a number of citizens. I will write the cast Below. Also a link to a simular RP that started witht eh collapse of the tunnel in on this thread : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35810

Cast (Will be updated when positions are taken)

Government:

0/1 President
1/1 SRU Sergeant
2/3 SRU
1/1 Police Sergeant
0/6 Police Officers
0/3 Paramedics
0/3 Firemen

Other Roles:

2/5 Trapped Civilians
0/1 Mother
0/1 Baby
0/1 News Reporter
0/1 Camera Man

Permission and Help

As it involves a number of things and props a normal user cannoth provide, I ask that at least 2 or more admins attend, and do the plan I ask. It will consist of stuff like blocking the tunnel with rocks (a large prop we cannot use) , smoke, maybe bombs (if necessary) and of course, supervision. Please can some admins step forward and help our server have one of the best RP's ever! If you are an admin and would be so kind to help, please pm me on the forums or write in a reply on this Thread.

How you can help (users)

We need government People (firemen, paramedics, cops and so on) to be near full. We also require 1-3 trapped Individuals, who will be trapped in the rocks and will have to me helped out by the firemen ect. If you would like to help, please fill in the form below and I will allocate you a position. (Please post form on the thread, do not PM any to me.)

Quote:Form

Steam Name:

Hours Played:

RP Points:

RP Rating out of 10:

Position You would like to be (If you don't mind what then say 'i')

Why you would like to be this position (If you didn't pick a position say 'i' again)

Other important information you would like to tell us:

Thank you so much for reading this thread, and don't forget to apply for the RP Wink

Yours Sincerely,
Dogysmash

Addition: Sorry about different font sizes and so on, Im not used to these controls.

Also... Everyone who has asked for a part so far has got one. So dont worry about your positions.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Morbid

Hours Played: 250 (ish)

RP Points: 0

RP Rating out of 10: I will let you decide: (8-9 I am always up for learning.)

Position You would like to be: News Reporter

Why you would like to be this position : I have done EvocityNewsRP before and enjoyed it very much.

Other important information you would like to tell us: I am a friendly, caring and funny. I am always up for learning new RP skills and always, always try my best.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Steam Name:[FL:RP]Barney

Hours Played:Around 400(ish)

RP Points:1

RP Rating out of 10:Not being cocky but i guess maybe 8-9(can adapt to nearly every RP)

Position You would like to be (If you don't mind what then say 'i')Police Sergeant

Why you would like to be this position (If you didn't pick a position say 'i' again)[IC]I have worked as a police sergeant back in toronto when i used to live there i moved to evocity to get away from the stress but i feel i'm ready to come back.[OOC]I really enjoy Police Sergeant i always read my Miranda rights before an arrest,I assure you i could contribute to this RP greatly.

Other important information you would like to tell us: Hit me up on steam a day or two before you start it with a time need to know if i will be available so i dont let you down.
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
ATTENTION! The date of the RP has been change to New Years Day. As I don't think we Will have enough players to carry out this RP. Sorry for the inconvenience.
(12-21-2013, 02:20 PM)Dogysmash Wrote: ATTENTION! The date of the RP has been change to New Years Day. As I don't think we Will have enough players to carry out this RP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

New Years day?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Well what else are you gonna be doing on New Years day that's better than this RP?
Recovering from a hangover?
Spending time with friends or family?

Ha! Get a life!
The following 3 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • D0ctor, Glade, Brikaas
Steam Name: [FL:RP][DkMk-A] Detective Duck

Hours Played: 114

RP Points: 0

RP Rating out of 10: 7-8

Position You would like to be (If you don't mind what then say 'i') I would like to be a trapped civilian

Why you would like to be this position (If you didn't pick a position say 'i' again) I think this position wouldnt be too hard, however I think it would be a great start for me as I'm just starting RP events, so I can get a little taster of how events work. Plus I feel like I can make it sounds quite realistic by using /me and /it commands.

Other important information you would like to tell us: I do not think I am busy on New Years Day, so I will be available for the Event.
The past is over, the future is unknown, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:56759475&b=12]
Well, sorry to be the bringer of bad news but I'm busy on New Years Day...
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Its OK. Thanks for telling me in advance.
Yeah New Years is a horrible day for a RP.....
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin