City RP in the day
Quote:If it's useless then why reply to it?
Because I canSmile
Quote:I wasn't posting the thread for it to get trolled
Sorry I thought that threads like this were made to troll on em

Quote: just *** off
so rude 0mg
If you wanted serious discussion, it might've been a good idea to have not posted this thread in the Off-Topic section...
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Bullying makes people feel shite
But remember the reason they bully is becuase they can't sing themself and are shite in general personality
So therefore to make themself feel less shite they bully others
If you are being bullied seriously and it is damaging you contact the relivent authority
It is illegal to harrass or cause harm to other over the internet

(Note I am not commenting on the actions of 'rickard' as all I have on this matter is your post, I am stating about bullies in general)
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(12-18-2013, 10:13 PM)DrBarkles Wrote: Bullying makes people feel shite
But remember the reason they bully is becuase they can't sing themself and are shite in general personality
If you are being bullied seriously and it is damaging you contact the relivent authority

(Note I am not commenting on the actions of 'rickard' as all I have on this matter is your post, I am stating about bullies in general)

Replying to a public discussion is not bullying.

Taking action against anyone causing "harm" over the internet would cost billions upon billions and would shrink the internet by half.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Prosto
People just want to make others feel like shit because it makes them happy.

In other words, people are just dicks who only care about themselves, the trick is to just ignore people who are like that.
Lead by example.
Another popcorn thread.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Prosto
If people could actually behave in this thread without acting like a douche/smartass, then that would be great.

Just because this is in "Off-Topic" doesn't mean you should comment about the topic mentioned instead of just trolling around with random words/sentances.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Harry Ford, Ted
Quote:fed up of peoples shit, i'm not taking it anymore

Oooooooo sorry ooo sorry charlie, please don't hurt me

(12-19-2013, 01:38 PM)kakcraft Wrote:

Taking action against anyone causing "harm" over the internet would cost billions upon billions and would shrink the internet by half.
Therefore leaving people who can act decently
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]