City RP in the day
I think in the day when there's no admins on the community is so bad, I was busking in the streets today and people just crowing round, mic spamming telling me i'm shit and that I need to get off the server and never come back on, well done to Rikard, you made me feel like actual shit today. I got donations, people stole them before they got in the box and it's a massive minge fest because no admins are on, I refuse to go on the server in the day now just due to the community that're on there, the people that may be reading this if you go on in the evening you guys are fine, in fact you guys are really cool and are among some of the nicest people I've met, even if we don't get along too great, it just really frustrates me and I actually rage quit the game in the middle of a song as Rikard said " You're so bad get your fucking ass off this server you stupid piece of shit, your music hurts my ears and your voice is foul".
With every nice guy comes a prick in this world and Rikard, I just hope you know how shit you made me feel, sorry for the rant everyone and to anyone who was on in the day and did nothing wrong i'm sorry i'm just talking on a general view of when I go on in the day, you Rikard are a bully, if you don't like what I have to offer just don't listen simple enough. I hope you get torn to shreds now that everyone has seen how spiteful you are.
TL;DR
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Well if it was too long to read why would you post a comment?
'on the day' is a relative term. We're all from different time zones, and you didn't seem to mention your own timezone, but anyway.
I'm sure most of us can relate to this, and I agree, but sadly there ain't much to do. Only thing you could've done as a user was to acquire evidence and file a ban request.
(12-18-2013, 02:54 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: Well if it was too long to read why would you post a comment?

Because posting comment is faster
The following 3 users Like Prosto's post:
  • kakcraft, juli3us, Ms. Mudpie
You know what's faster? Not writing anything and going to a different thread and GMT mate, I know there's nothing we can do about it, just a general rant and a name and shame, I have no evidence either so it wouldn't be worth my time filing a ban request because of someones spiteful actions.
(12-18-2013, 04:05 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: You know what's faster? Not writing anything
It's his own right to write anything he want. You decided to create big complaining thread, Which is pretty much useless. And he replied to it .
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • yarrrs
Some people are like that. Don't listen to them they are only trying to troll. Don't feel like shit because of someone else's thoughts if they're true or not.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Spam
Spam. Warned.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 2 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • kakcraft, Prosto
(12-18-2013, 04:22 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(12-18-2013, 04:05 PM)Charlie4kwl Wrote: You know what's faster? Not writing anything
It's his own right to write anything he want. You decided to create big complaining thread, Which is pretty much useless. And he replied to it .

If it's useless then why reply to it? I wasn't posting the thread for it to get trolled by the people that have initially pissed me off, just fuck off if you're going to be a prick, fed up of peoples shit, i'm not taking it anymore